Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Silky" David Cameron and terracing

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Man of Harveys said:
I didn't know that. Christ, he's an even bigger ccuunntt than I thought - and I've always thought he was a particularly dreadful old ccuunntt anyway.

Although, now you mention it...the rampant egocism (naming everything after himself), the rumours, ahem - how can I put this delicately? - that he's far from averse to having a bowl from the Sea AND from the Davigdor Road end, so to speak....it's all starting to make sense now.

In fact, I wouldn't wish ill on Steve Coppell but please, someone lend John Majeski a set of women's underwear, an orange with drugs on it and a length of flex. Surely he won't be able to resist.

I'm not sure if you're insulting him now or complimenting him, MoH.

As an aside, how the f*** did Stephen Milligan discover that self-asphxiation with a rope, whilst sucking an orange full of poppers AND wearing women's underwear really gave the best orgasms?

Do they teach that at Young Conservatives? I was never told about it when I was in the FCS.

Call me picky if you like but what's wrong with a blowjob from a lovely lady?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Buzzer said:
I'm not sure if you're insulting him now or complimenting him, MoH.

As an aside, how the f*** did Stephen Milligan discover that self-asphxiation with a rope, whilst sucking an orange full of poppers AND wearing women's underwear really gave the best orgasms?

Do they teach that at Young Conservatives? I was never told about it when I was in the FCS.

Call me picky if you like but what's wrong with a blowjob from a lovely lady?
A lady? Don't be disgusting. :eek: :eek: :eek:

They're there to clean the Chelsea flat and make some jam - you don't associate with them.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
turienzo's lovechild said:
looks like david "like me, like me...please...like me....i'm great...seriously, i'm perfect...like me" cameron is up to his old tricks

I never quite understand that sort of cynicism. What do you want, politicians who pay no attention to what the electorate want?

Surely it's a GOOD thing that he is supporting this, and it was never going to be debated again unless someone of his standing (no pun intended) gets behind the issue.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Gritt23 said:
I never quite understand that sort of cynicism. What do you want, politicians who pay no attention to what the electorate want?

That's what I was thinking- he's a politician FFS- he's not going to say "I don't give a shit what any of you think" is he?

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Gritt23 said:

Surely it's a GOOD thing that he is supporting this, and it was never going to be debated again unless someone of his standing (no pun intended) gets behind the issue.
I think to be fair it's because Thatcher was never a fan of football (probably fair to say she hated it and football fans). The Tories are perceived by many as to be indifferent at best to the plight of the long-suffering fans.

viz the pricing out of traditional fans, terracing, policing of football fans (esp England abroad), the impunity with which clubs assets are raped by unscrupulous chairman.

All sadly true but in fairness, I've met many Tories that are as passionate about footie as me and I've met many Labour luvvies and Lib Dem hippies who just don't get why footie is important.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The cynicism derives from the fact that he has been seen to have no prior interest in football, let along fan culture, let alone the terracing issue.

But the real point is, for all his bluster now, would he ever deliver that promise as a Prime Minister? That's not just swiping at him, but as an opposition politician, he can say these headline-making statements, and get away with it. If Tessa Jowell said it, we would at least expect some action.

It also raises the point, why didn't the Shadow CMS Secretary made this statement? And even more prudent, who is the Shadow CMS Secretary?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
hehehehe David Cameron

stevebell300107a.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
The Large One said:
The cynicism derives from the fact that he has been seen to have no prior interest in football, let along fan culture, let alone the terracing issue.

But the real point is, for all his bluster now, would he ever deliver that promise as a Prime Minister? That's not just swiping at him, but as an opposition politician, he can say these headline-making statements, and get away with it. If Tessa Jowell said it, we would at least expect some action.

It also raises the point, why didn't the Shadow CMS Secretary made this statement? And even more prudent, who is the Shadow CMS Secretary?

Seeing as he's trying to play the 'I'm just an ordinary bloke' card worse than Blair I really hope so. Can't see the police going for it though, sadly.

Mind you, how cringeworthy was Blair when he claimed to have seen Wor Jackie Milburn play? How come no-ones ever confronted him with that load of old tosh?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Buzzer said:
Mind you, how cringeworthy was Blair when he claimed to have seen Wor Jackie Milburn play? How come no-ones ever confronted him with that load of old tosh?
Funny how that gets mentioned, yet his appearance on Football Focus, which demonstrated to those of us of a slightly open mind that he had a pretty decent understanding of the game, doesn't. No, I'm sure that David "Dave" Cameron really know and loves his football and all its attendant culture.

Next he'll be telling us that he used to bunk off from his remedial sodomy lessons at Eton in order to go and jump over the fence at Elm Park to watch Reading play Rochdale.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Man of Harveys said:
Funny how that gets mentioned, yet his appearance on Football Focus, which demonstrated to those of us of a slightly open mind that he had a pretty decent understanding of the game, doesn't. No, I'm sure that David "Dave" Cameron really know and loves his football and all its attendant culture.

Next he'll be telling us that he used to bunk off from his remedial sodomy lessons at Eton in order to go and jump over the fence at Elm Park to watch Reading play Rochdale.

I hope that I've got an open mind when it comes to politicains and footie and demonstrated here that I'm not going to follow the Tory line slavishly BUT there's no escaping the fact that Blair has lied openly about his footie credentials in a pathetic attempt to appeal to the Sun/Mirror reader.

They're both tossers, Blair's just the bigger liar.

There is no politician alive that would take the chance to launch a Private Members bill to bring back terracing. Imagine the comeback on him or her when the next accident occurs - and it will, accidents happen.

That said, its a pity, because I much prefer to stand on the terraces.

And I'm amazed there hasn't been an accident already either when fans are rushing through or jumping over or standing on seats - its hard to think of an easier way to break your legs!

But maybe there has been an accident like this and some people might say you can't die of a broken leg.

Pity, I would love to see a terracing area in todays grounds.

But not a snowballs chance in Hell!

ali jenkins said:
Personally i think that terracing was perfectly safe, it was the mentallity of the football fan at the time that made it unsafe!

disclaimer: I was not old enough to properly experiance terracing in its 'hey-day- but that is my view!

What made terracing unsafe was poor control of fans by the clubs and the police. The terraces were also designed poorly from a safety point of view.
My view is that if the Germans think they are safe then I think that they probably are!

Dandyman

In London village.
fatbadger said:
Well, the Tories up here have their own club - Rangers.

I suppose each gets what it deserves...

How times change. My maternal grandparents courted at Ibrox just after WW1. They would have been horrified to have been described as Tories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here