Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signings on their way.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Inside the Argus this morning, quote from Gus. "We are negotiating and hope to have 2 or 3 in the next few days" :clap2:

What do we reckon then ?, I'm thinking either Lua Lua or Arismende on loan for a season or until new year, one flair icon that we've never heard of and maybe Barnes ?.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Inside the Argus this morning, quote from Gus. "We are negotiating and hope to have 2 or 3 in the next few days" :clap2:

What do we reckon then ?, I'm thinking either Lua Lua or Arismende on loan for a season or until new year, one flair icon that we've never heard of and maybe Barnes ?.

Hope so, it'll cheer a few people up.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I would suspect Barnes given Plymouth have signed a new striker now and possibly Hendrie given the mood music.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
If Real Murcia get relegated, then Chando could be a good signing,centre forward, has scored 12 goals in a poor team this year.

Think Murcia may be strapped for cash with a new stadium and in the the third tier next year.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Barnes, Prutton & Hendrie? I'm not sure whether to expext three unknowns or players that we've headr about.

With the possible exception of Hendrie I would say that would be a pretty good effort. However I hope that one or two more 'tried and tested' free agents came in as well. Lua Lua would be sound.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
I think it maybe two of these either lua lua or hendrie or prutton or barnes and i think it will be someone we havent heard of and i might be wrong.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Prutton and Bostwick and Barnes would be a good start to re-building the squad with loan deals to follow for Arismendi, Hoyte and LuaLua. I still expect David Alba back on an extended trial in pre season as extra cover at centre back which probably just means the addition of another central striker and a right back to complete the squad unless we decide to sell McNulty, Tunnicliffe or Murray as variously rumoured on here.

Still no news on offloading Dickinson, Davies, Wright or Whing but can't really see that any of them will be here at the start of the season even if I personally wish that we could build some bridges to keep Dicko..................

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Pretty confident Prutton will be one of them. Probably won't be LuaLua quite yet as didn't he hint he was going to start pre-season with Newcastle?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Poyets extension would suit me just fine!

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
It would make sense to me. But what do I know. Gus's contract to run from the 1st of July when pre-season starts and any other players he brings in the same, nice and tidy! :hilton:

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i reckon it'll be arismendi back on a season loan plus one unknown. i can't see hendrie coming back... he looked crocked to me and i assume he's on huge wages

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here