Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signing might, or might not, be Glenn Murray - via Kerry Mayo

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
When do players signed today have to be registered with the Football League to play in tomorrow's game?

I was given to understand that it was midday for permanent signings, 5pm for loans.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
My guess . Murray imminent. Beckford in depending on cms out . Can't we have all 3 as would have liked to see cms come good although not sure he will .

Chilli chicken open lasagne l Food l Lorraine | ITV.com

James Tanner makes a lean and tasty chilli chicken lasagne - inspired by Heptathlon medalist Jessica Ennis.

Serves 4

Ingredients:

500g of diced skinless chicken breast
1 large courgette, sliced
1/2 yellow sliced pepper
1/2 red sliced pepper
A handful of small broccoli florets
8 sheets of fresh egg lasagne
100g grated Monterey jack cheese (kids love grated cheddar)
Rocket leaves to garnish
Season to taste and extra virgin olive oil
Vegetable oil for cooking

For the chilli sauce base

4 cloves garlic
1 thumb size piece of grated ginger
1 deseeded red chopped red chilli
1/2 diced red pepper
1 can chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
A dash of Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp light brown sugar

Method:

First prepare your sauce base, simply take all sauce ingredients and blitz in a blender then set aside.

Next heat a large saucepan to a high heat and add a dash of vegetable oil. Sear the chicken all over until golden, cooking for around 4 minutes.

Next, add the vegetables and cook for a further two minutes then finally pour over the sauce and bring to a simmer, seasoning to taste.

For the pasta, blanch for 3 minutes or until just tender in salted water then drain on kitchen towel. To serve, arrange alternate layers of chilli chicken and pasta on to warm serving plates, finish each portion off with a sheet of lasagne and spoonful of sauce.

Garnish with rocket, a grating of cheese and a drizzle of olive oil.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure that we signed a player on loan at about 4.30pm on a midweek and he played that evening for us. This lead me to believe a loan was 3 hours before kick off but I could well be wrong.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
demotivational-poster-17994.jpg

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
"@kerrymayo3: “@yungpaha: @kerrymayo3 Are you an agent for Glenn Murray by any chance?” If I was, he certainly wouldn't have signed for Palace #AtAnyPrice"

Well I guess thats that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I am sure that we signed a player on loan at about 4.30pm on a midweek and he played that evening for us. This lead me to believe a loan was 3 hours before kick off but I could well be wrong.

Pretty sure you're wrong. It is definitely sometime on a Friday for a Saturday game

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I asked Kerry "Are you an agent for Glenn Murray by any chance?" and he replied "If I was, he certainly wouldn't have signed for Palace #AtAnyPrice"

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
dreaming I know. but could we have not signed and registered a player with the FA to play tomorrow but be holding back on general release. After all why give Hull much notice of personnel changes.

I know been out in the sun too much today!

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
BennettsFieldBunny ‏[MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]nettsField
I can't comment on names.But we are after two strikers. One is now imminent, the other has stalled for the time being due to other transfers

BennettsFieldBunny ‏[MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]nettsField
@12CMS12 future rests with the second "bigger" signing. If we sign him CMS is off. If not he stays. Part of reason for delay in transfer

I never listen to anything on Twitter, just thought I'd contribute what I've seen. No idea why someone would actually tweet that to CMS though, prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here