Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signing from Stoke this week

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Ibrahima Sonko was a name mentioned to me a couple of weeks (along with a few others) ago by someone I would trust to give me genuine information. It is to give us cover at centre back plus centre midfield height and strength when required. So there could be something in it?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
But, if Sonko was released, then "signing from Stoke" isn't strictly true. Wonder if its a contracted player?

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
Striker used to play for Stoke sorry got heading wrong!!

87547806-beaf-42e4-a8dc-6b836773290a.jpg

heinz-ketchup-old-bottle.jpg

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Meh, considering that on the day we signed CMS Naylor claimed on Twitter that CMS was definitely not coming here, suggesting to me that he doesn't really have a clue either way a lot of the time.

I can't imagine any agent worth their salt would be telling a two bit local tabloid hack the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth anyways.

Mind you, on the subject of Naylor, isn't he a Stoke fan? Perhaps he's got some inside info on this one (he got the Arismendi one right last time, I recall).

Indeed, but that situation was different since he had just got back from his holiday and wasn't up-to-date on everything that had happened. Andy Naylor gets a lot of stuff right, far more than many of the so called 'in the know' on NSC. If he says he isn't a Brighton target having spoken to his Dad, then I believe him, personally. If he signs for us, I'll donate a tenner to REMF!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Ooooooooooooh, quizes! I love quizes

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
How's about John Carew? Released by Villa, was on loan to Stoke last season and scored against us in the Cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here