Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Significance of a name

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
This is probably a bit harsh, as I'm sure there must be at least 1 in the world who isn't.... BUT...

I have an issue with the name Piers. I've only ever met 2 people with the name, but both were/are utter c***s. Arrogant, poncey, ignorant c***s. Add in Piers Morgan and it's hard for me not to prejudge anyone with said moniker and so think they're a c**t before they even open their mouth.

Does anyone else get a similarly irrational response (good or bad) to any particular names?!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
That Piers Morgan programme last night was f***ing SICKENING. How did manage to convince ITV to let him swan around in Marbella making some proper dumbed down television in the company of loads of bitches, sniff and champers? He was blatantly well smug about him too, the ****, I want to smash him in at the best of times but you would not believe my fury whilst trying to stomach that piece of SHIT last night.

ARRRRGH it's making me angry just thinking about it.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
That Piers Morgan programme last night was f***ing SICKENING. How did manage to convince ITV to let him swan around in Marbella making some proper dumbed down television in the company of loads of bitches, sniff and champers? He was blatantly well smug about him too, the ****, I want to smash him in at the best of times but you would not believe my fury whilst trying to stomach that piece of SHIT last night.

ARRRRGH it's making me angry just thinking about it.

:clap2:

He is very easy to hate isn't he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here