Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signed Shirt and Football Question

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
How much do the fine people of NSC think the current home shirt signed by the whole squad is worth??

Paul Rogers at the club kindly gave me a shirt and football both signed by the squad as a prize for my fund raising efforts for Cuba

Am I likely to raise more money in an auction or by selling raffle tickets at 50p eachor £2 a strip of 5??? (the raffle of course having many other great prizes)

All feedback welcome (even though I know the angry "Wilkins out" brigade will say 2p or 6p :)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
one on ebay just gone,had a starting price of 100 quid,seeing as the junior seagull pparty had just been on ,im sure someone was out to make a few quid,but got no bids thank god

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Ive got a framed and signed shirt.Reckon its worth about £100 framed.Think you should look for between £50 and £65

Yoda

English & European
or by selling raffle tickets at 50p each or £2 a strip of 5??? (the raffle of course having many other great prizes)

Sorry Brett, as someone who is on our office's social club committee and runs raffles. I'm afraid that isn't legal. They'd all have to work out at the same price.

(If you were doing both prices at the same time)

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Sorry Brett, as someone who is on our office's social club committee and runs raffles. I'm afraid that isn't legal. They'd all have to work out at the same price.

(If you were doing both prices at the same time)

Yes but!!!!!!! Brett is doing it for a registered charity!!!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I think you have to register a raffle under the Lotteries and Amusements Act 1984. I know this, as I was nearly ARRESTED under this legislation outside the polling station where Bellotti failed to get elected to East Sussec council in 1997.

It's probably quite easy though; and the charity you're raising money for ought to provide some advice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here