Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Signed Football Shirts

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Which of you fine people here on NSC possess any signed football shirts, and if you do have any, whose signatures do you have?

I have two myself, Kerry Mayo's shirt from when we played Reading on March 21st 2005, and also a Barcelona shirt signed by Ronaldinho.

It kinda looks weird having the two hanging side by side on my bedroom wall, seeing as there's such a gap in the respective abilities of the two players in question, but I'm sure Ronaldinho wouldn't mind his signature being kept in such high company.

:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i have a mark ormerod shirt from 95-96 which is signed, alongside ben roberts unsigned play off final shirt

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
2006050600260951.jpg

:clap2:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I have one like Wilka signed by the whole 05/06 squad. Although mine is one of the very limited edition pre-game shirts without the score.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I've got the one Coke arranged for that Kaz, McGhee & Mr Chairman signed

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
I have the white Palace match shirt, signed by 22 of the players, but sadly not Federico Turienzo:(

not worthy anything then if you ask me

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
gazwag said:
I have one like Wilka signed by the whole 05/06 squad. Although mine is one of the very limited edition pre-game shirts without the score.

Same here but I'm missing Leons but I do have Dick Knight instead. Got a few extra signatures as well at the sponsors do. Did you get it framed, if so where?

Also got maroon signed by squad.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Centenery shirt printed with 3 and Mayo was signed by the man himself at a friendly with Crowborough. He seemed quite pleased that someone had a shirt with his name on it bless him.

2003-2004 home shirt signed by the whole squad.

Keep meaning to frame and hang the squad one but never get round to it so it will probably stay in the wardrobe for enernity.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have my prized possesions as follows;

Sandtex Blue and White stripes, signed by Kerry Mayo and Robbie Reinault, a picture of them signing the shirt, also I have my ticket from the Hereford game and the match program. (all to be framed sometime)

2002-4 home shirt signed either side of the club badge by Misters Zamora and Ward.

Centenary shirt signed by the entire squad.

White shirt from the Palace game signed by Paul McShane next to the embriodery.

Plus a number of match shirts, signed by the respective players with COAs.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Jello said:
Same here but I'm missing Leons but I do have Dick Knight instead. Got a few extra signatures as well at the sponsors do. Did you get it framed, if so where?

Also got maroon signed by squad.

I missed Leon's as well, probably the only player who played that isnt on it, not framed yet but the one in Brighton, see friends of the albion on the website, is surposed to be one of the best, its a pain to get to Brighton to get it done is my problem, will do one day though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here