Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign the I support Leon Knight thread

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Leon,

Ignore the bitter whingers in the Argus, they do not reflect what most of us think.

You are a quality player and the coolest finisher in the division

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Leon Knight oh Leon Knight
Our little pocket dynamite
Your tiny frame so cute and twee
Oh Leon score a goal for me

You're small and nimble, quick and lithe
When players lunge you take a dive
You make away fans boo and hiss
With penalties you take the piss

You start to run, then stop, then start
Then smack it home, you look the part
You're our star striker, oh Leon I beg
Won't you come round my house and wobble your leg

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
If it wasn't for Leon Knight, I may not have been able to do this:

playoff5.jpg

Leon Knight Knight Knight

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Leon - you are a hero to the majority of true fans. We would not even be in this division without you.

The bottle you showed with that penalty in Cardiff was amazing.

We love you, cheer up :clap: :clap: :clap:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Leon you are a quality player and you will do well this season. Stop diving.

Brighton Brat

Sep 21, 2003
Haywards Heath
Your a great player leon i surport you i saw you score in the final :albion: :bhasign: :D

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I like the lad. If he shows the commitment he showed wednesday he will hget us 20 odd goals this year

well done Leon

Time to show the doubters the quality we know you have got
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I support anyone that puts on the blue/white stripes (even the Argentina ones). Leon, everyone goes through a baron spell, even the Henry's of this world.
Your time will come again, very very soon.

Last edited:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Leon we need you. Forget the idiots. All we ask is that you keep trying and we will keep supporting you. We went up because of you, and we perhaps expect too much of you this year. It's a learning curve for all the squad, and when you all pull together, and with grit, and a bit of luck, we know we can give the best a run for their money. Others expect you to be a one man team. Keep going Leon and we will be behind you.:wave:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Keep scoring the goals Leon.Class is permanent form in temporary. You are a good goal scorer,I don't care about you tackling etc just do your job in the penalty area.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I don't want to be a stick in the mud here, but firstly some of these comments would be enough to send the best in form striker into a tail spin of depression. All this talk of potential. Christ, why don't you pat him on the head and buy him and ice cream? He#'s a professional for god's sake.

Secondly, and on that note, he's a striker paid to do a job. We all have crap spells and as professionals and the mark of a good professional is that you get through it. It's not like he's hit the headlines of every Sunday broadsheet and the story of broadcaster with high expectations, scandal or being pelted by projectiles by his own fans.

Now clean your boots boy, drink your cocoa, get to bed early and be ready to knock 3 past dirty Leeds and show that lumbering defender Virgo how it should be done.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Leon,

Don't let the doubters get to you, you are an awesome out and out goalscorer. Just think where we'd be if you hadn't put the penalty away at the millenium stadium. 27 goals goals last season and no-one was complaining, but as you hit the rough spell you need to keep your head up ride it out and show us the true Leon that everyone has seen before and know it will return. On a slight personal note, thanks for the celebration last sunday (17/10/2004) at the training ground when the academy team were playing - I was the referee !!

Keep the faith,

Dave
A.K.A Referee87 NSC )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here