Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign the I support Leon Knight thread

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
As I said elsewhere, I am writing a letter to Leon Knight and would like to include comments from people on here.

Anyone who wishes to post a comment for Leon feel free to do so.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
:wave:

f*** the moaners, they hate everything - they hate puppies, and flowers, and deprived children, and ... anyway, the vast majority of fans support Leon and get behind him.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Leon you have the potential to be a great player, you are skillfull and strong, someone of your ability does not need to feel agrieved at a minority of fans who will critisise anyone not scoring 26 goals a season, you are also a well paid professional footballer who should do his talking on the park, not to the local tin pot rag.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Dear Leon,

Your goals got us up last season, and will keep us in the Championship this season...

You have the ability... keep up the hard work and you will score many goals at this level...

I, for one, hope we offer you a contract extension, and that you are prepared to sign it...

LDH

Sep 22, 2004
I've absolutley no idea why people keep having a go at him. He got 27 goals last season, without him we'd be playing teams like Doncaster and Torquay instead of Leeds and Sunderland. He's trying just as hard if not harder than anyone in the team at the moment. It just seems a bit stupid to me to have a go at our best player for no apparent reason..

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Leon Knight
Knight
Knight

:clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance::clap2: :dance: :clap2: :dance:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
b.w.2. said:
Dear Leon,

Your goals got us up last season, and will keep us in the Championship this season...

You have the ability... keep up the hard work and you will score many goals at this level...

I, for one, hope we offer you a contract extension, and that you are prepared to sign it...

Same as BW2, your quality and your time will come.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Dear Leon,

You the man!!! 27 goals last season, absolutely nerveless taking the pen at the Millenium, while I was busy shitting myself. It's your goals, your movement, your teamplay that has got us in this division, and I am absolutely convinced that you will be a very big reason why we will stay up this season.

Keep doing what you are doing Leon, and ignore the whingers, they just whinge at anything and everything. The vast majority of people at the games are 100% behind you and know we owe you so much already.

:clap2:

Oct 20, 2004
walsall
Knight has shown us his ability time and time again last season and lets be fair the distribution it got in the last half of last season was shocking, even most premiership strikers would have failded to notch more goals.
Knight has not become a bad player over night, it's simply a case of poor supply and confidence. Since Wigan McGhee has had the albion playing the way seagulls should play, passing along the deck, and this will mean more goals for our ickle wonder.

Knight you have the support of the albion faithfull, ignore the pimply faced shits who no nothing about football.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Leon.

You will keep us up, the goals will come im convinced of it and im sure you are too. Ignore the moaners, they are clueless.

Im so convinced, i called my Dream Team Neon Light this season !
And its doing really well.....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here