Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign here if you HAVEN'T got a least 2 PM'S from other NSCER'S ...

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Look, be straight and tell the world why your so sure of the takeover. At the moment the rumour´s come from a hairdresser ´whose never wrong´ and paul rodgers mate. Its ridiculous how this rumour has spread and been taken so seriously, takeovers dont get out before they happen, its news only a few would know of meaning Paul Rodgers mate and a hairdresser wont of known untill we know.

I Was the one who said im paul rogers mate, which I am and this is how I know and am so sure its true
Fancy a Cyber bet?:yahoo:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
dont forget the news of the world yesterday.

On another note. Insider, (top man take nothing away from him he always does his job well) has not answerd many questions lately. Probely cos there shit questions (sorry) maybe because he has a big press release comming.......just a thought like.

He's on holiday in Florida :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I had brown sauce on my fried eggs , sausages , bacon , mushrooms , chips , baked beans about an hour ago.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only those in the know receive PMs.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have over 800 so there :clap:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Today at 17:44
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 22.

:cry:

By the way Bozza. Every so often, when i open up a thead i get a message saying somethings gone wrong and i can't load the page. Its not really a problem for me, because i just reload it and its fine. Just thought you might like to know.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Only had 2 PMs in the whole time i've been on NSC and none today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here