Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign here if you bought the white shirt

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
The club must be making a small fortune selling these shirts. The online shop was suffering under the strain so ordered over the phone and had to wait a few minutes to get through and could hear loads more orders being taken in the background. Went for the Mcshane 05 option for the extra 12.50. One of the most satisfying and if i'm honest -unexpected albion wins. Well worth the money.

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
bought mine yesterday afternoon, just phoned up trying to get 285 to 1 printed on the back, but they only do the numbers in Large, so no space, however there must be somewhere who does small numbers!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What size is medium and XL, I mean are they big or small for the size? Seem to recall loads of moans on other shirts that the sizes were way smaller than the label said

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Icy Gull said:
What size is medium and XL, I mean are they big or small for the size? Seem to recall loads of moans on other shirts that the sizes were way smaller than the label said

The are the same as the Palookaville sizes, in other words a size or two above your normal size is OK, I think mine's XL or XXL and I usually wear a L

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Yeah, with McShane 79 on the back.

:dunce: :jester:

Now to be swiftly changed to 78.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
In case anyones skint they will not take payment until the shirts arrive so can just give your card details to make an order.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
gazwag said:
The are the same as the Palookaville sizes, in other words a size or two above your normal size is OK, I think mine's XL or XXL and I usually wear a L

Thanks

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
the slow norris said:
bought mine yesterday afternoon, just phoned up trying to get 285 to 1 printed on the back, but they only do the numbers in Large, so no space, however there must be somewhere who does small numbers!!!!

Put it in small letters in the 'name' part. '285-1'

Sweet.

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
Already tried that HTFC, unfortunately the club do not do numbers small enough to go in the name part!

how do you reckon, in typical personalised number plate trying to shoehorn letters to look like numbers stylee, "ZBS - I" would come out??

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Yes cause someone who wears size 8 clothes really needs XXL :dunce:
Don't let it bother you, he only knows the sort of women they get up there.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Shirt on order.......not arriving till January though:nono:

I am one of the few people who had it on order before the result :D

But only because the dozy girlfriend completely ignored my request to wait until after the result on Tuesday to see if I would still want it as a birthday present :lolol:

She ordered it on Monday afternoon and has clearly much more faith in the Albion than me :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
the slow norris said:
Already tried that HTFC, unfortunately the club do not do numbers small enough to go in the name part!

how do you reckon, in typical personalised number plate trying to shoehorn letters to look like numbers stylee, "ZBS - I" would come out??
Do they not have the numbers the put on shorts? Seen those used before. Ordered mine, plain but might get McShane on it later.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ordered as soon as i got the e-mail saying you could

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here