Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign here if you are going to the Albion parade

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Cheeky Monkey said:

Will definately be there on Sunday, but reckon the turnout will be disappointing.

i fear we will be substituting the word 'dissapointing' with 'embarassing' on the day. Whoever's idea this parade was, i would imagine, is feeling a little nervous right now.

brighton rock said:
what a joke, cardiff was weeks ago and the new season starts in a few weeks. time would be better spent looking for new players

Yeah, Rockie has us bang to rights, it's bad news, I'm afraid, apparently we lost out to Palace getting that Luton Town defender on a free to because Bob Booker was too busy making his Freddie Mercury costume for the parade. :nono:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Superwife, Jonesy, Jonesys missus, and 3 kids, Chilli, Gusset and his boy, Del Boy and me will all be there

I wish we hadn't got promoted.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Rock is full of shit. Time better spent looking for players. What all 2 hours of it? On a Sunday!
He's just jealous because the pikeys of Croydon can't afford/are too scared of bus jackers to have one.:lolol:

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Not sure I'l bother go unless we have a decision on Falmer by then.

So no I won't be going :(

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm going

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
BRANDS HATCH on Sunday watching the one and only ZEFFERELLI and TEDEBEAR hammer round the track and WIN WIN WIN

Should be a great day out and I am taking my albion flag from cardiff to wave at Zef...not to put him off you understand!

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'll be there with both kids. If I can persuade a mate not to go to Swanage for the weekend, I might even get a couple along who didn't go to Cardiff.

My real worry is that there won't be enough of us to go round, though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here