Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sign here if you are going to the Albion parade

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
what a joke, cardiff was weeks ago and the new season starts in a few weeks. time would be better spent looking for new players

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
brighton rock said:
what a joke, cardiff was weeks ago and the new season starts in a few weeks. time would be better spent looking for new players

well said.

i'm still going though.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i am going as my excuse to miss pre-season training

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Agree with rocky aswell but that said i'll go if there's nowt better to do, excuse for a beer i spose.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
'what a joke, cardiff was weeks ago and the new season starts in a few weeks. time would be better spent looking for new players'

What - on a Sunday?!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Unlikely - the moment is over :wave:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I sometimes wonder if we expect too much from the people of Sussex. I remember walking alongside the bus for the Div One promotion in 2002 and thinking "there are so many spaces in the crowd following the bus, whereas I'd expect to be jostling for space, and the static people lining the route are barely two deep in places..." Obviously many people had already headed to the bus's final destination to stake their place, and to a lot of casual Albion fans it wasn't exactly the Premiership we'd been promoted to so why bother.

Will definately be there on Sunday, but reckon the turnout will be disappointing.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
i remember the div 2 trophy parade around brighton. got up bright and early paid 20 squid for the train. and then somehow traypsed all around brighton and missed it. idiot.

At the moment I expect to go and may take the kids as part of their ongoing indoctrination and to avoid them supporting a 'big' team.

However, Scotty M, see the 'Thread For Old B.......' ; give the parade a miss and go to pre-season training !
:lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I shall be going and I hope the turnout is disappointing so I can get a better view.

Living in Yorkshire I haven't been to a victory parade before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here