Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Side Full of Loanees?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why would you? It's not like our budget will suddenly dry up and we'll need to stop building on things.

We're not selling the Falmer Stadium for an 'outlet' park either I don't think. Not 100% sure about the latter though, since a palace supporter or two said our chairman will be off and wanting all his money back :jester:

Lost me there I'm afraid :shrug:

To clarify, when I said I'll worry at the end of the season I didn't really mean I'd worry in an "oh my God" sort of way

Last edited:

To clarify, when I said I'll worry at the end of the season I didn't really mean I'd worry in an "oh my God" sort of way

This is the beginning of an onwards and upwards effort by our club, so I think you can rest assured that we aren't going to be risking momentum for a slump back in the wrong direction. Okay, I understand people still may be nervous after what we have experienced over 15 years, but failing a sea-change in the overall management of the club as a whole - I believe you can invest a bit of faith in our future.

Ah - time for a video!

[yt]__VQX2Xn7tI[/yt]

This is the beginning of an onwards and upwards effort by our club, so I think you can rest assured that we aren't going to be risking momentum for a slump back in the wrong direction. Okay, I understand people still may be nervous after what we have experienced over 15 years, but failing a sea-change in the overall management of the club as a whole - I believe you can invest a bit of faith in our future.

Ah - time for an appropriate video!

[yt]__VQX2Xn7tI[/yt]

Ah - time for a video!

[yt]__VQX2Xn7tI[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here