Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sid Waddell - is he actually a bit of a TWAT?

Sid Waddell - Leg-end or Bellend

• The bloke is a Geordie TWAT

Votes: 19 52.8%
  • Love his hilarious commentary

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Who gives a f***

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
He has nothing on Tony Green who is the voice of darts.

:bowdown:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Once natural and funny, he has become a caricature of himself :nono:

Exactly.

Hard not to I suppose, as we've seen it before with David "Bumble" Lloyd, and Ian "Ollie" Holloway, where they say a few funny things off the cuff, that gets noticed and laughed at. But before you know it, they are going out of their way to try and be funny .... and fail.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
yes, he's a complete wanker but he's a darts commentator so, if you're being annoyed by him, you are apparently watching darts on TV which means being annoyed by him is really the least of your worries.

Quite literally, BULLSEYE.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I like him - read his book and everything - and got him to sign my arm once at the pre lg - i was BATTERED tho

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm a big fan of Sid but he's at his best when he's alongside Dave Lanning. They've been doing the darts together for decades and have the perfect understanding. John Gwynn also works well with Sid.

It starts to unravel when he's alongside some of the "younger" commentators, who tend to over-indulge him.

That said, Sid has created a whole new darting dictionary which even transends darts, e.g. if my wife pops to the kitchen in the ad-break and comes back empty-handed I tell her that was a "slack visit".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here