Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sick and tired of you

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
For the thread starter,i :salute: class pure class-you have to be in it to win it-:smokin:

Upper Library

Feb 25, 2011
Worthing
Gus has let himself down and by association our beloved Albion with what are concerning and questionable views on the serious and real matter of racism not only in footbal but in society as a whole.

BUT for someone to come onto another team's forum to use this as a way of pushing the - my team is bigger than your team line - is both immature and shows a lack of understanding of the current debate on racism.

I suspect that deep in your heart you realise that you follow a "football team" that is actually a corporate monster that has long forgotten the real ideals that make football so wonderful. This is most telling when you describe Brighton as a "small club". From your view point I am sure that was meant to be an insult - personally I take it as a compliment. We are not a huge corporate brand with markets across the world. Instead we are a community of true football fans.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
where can i hear this Gus interview? comments-anybody have a link please-i will report back my verdict!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here