Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Si is Coppell back to being 'palace scum' now?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Who's 'Si'?

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
He will but not as much as before. I work on an airline and SC was in economy on the way back from Bangkok. I swapped aisles with someone else so I didn't have to talk to him. I hated Coppell. Now I like him. I think he really likes it here at Brighton and don't think he really wants to go but feels he has to to progress his career. You can see he really cares or he wouldn't have got sent off at Rushden. I like him, I like his football views and he's a great manager. I hope he doesn't go but if he does, I'll still hate Taylor and Hinshelwood more than Coppell.

Barbs

Oct 3, 2003
I'm new to this message board, but who's this Watford O?
Appears to be a no brain bell end who's comments are consistent with a 2 year old!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Barbs said:
I'm new to this message board, but who's this Watford O?
Appears to be a no brain bell end who's comments are consistent with a 2 year old!

Barbs, I am a f***ing legend on ere and you will show respect you stupid ignorant fucktard.....

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If you're new Barbs then you won't know twatford

I think you've overestimated his abilities

Barbs

Oct 3, 2003
Yeah cheers Watford, think I'll probably rest my case now, got some grass to watch growing!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
No, most certainly not end of thread

f*** off back to your part time checkout job you f***ing queer Watford O.

You are a dick, and a little one at that!

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
BrightonBird said:
Watford O she didn't swear and you did. I also feel she has a point. You never have anything constructive to say.

Never have anything constructive to say? Well thats your opinion and theyre like aresholes - everyone has them.....So she didnt swear - big deal. I took offence as much as she if she had and that is surely the point.

WATFORD O said:
Never have anything constructive to say? Well thats your opinion and theyre like aresholes - everyone has them.....

I don't understand what you mean.

Sometimes Watford O you can be a real pain. Why don't you suprise everyone and be nice for a change?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
BB, I have been nice for well over a year. If someone calls me a bell end then I have a right, nay a duty to reply and I did. I have never been mean to you so what is your problem?

You said I didnt ever have anything constructive to say and I said that that was your opinion. Opinions are like arse holes - everybody has one. Not an insult just a fact.

I am being nice.

Chill.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here