Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Shrimp makes short work of customer in chinese restaurant

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I like to take pictures of memorable occasions. I don't then plaster social media with pictures of my plates. Is that permitted?
Anything is permitted of course. Except standing in front of me at a gig holding your phone up high so you can get the best video of the performer(s). That’s forbidden.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Anything is permitted of course. Except standing in front of me at a gig holding your phone up high so you can get the best video of the performer(s). That’s forbidden.
That sir, I will never do. Should be a hangable offence in my book. Buy a ticket for a band you like or even your heroes, and then spend all the time waving the phone around in everyone's way. Leave it out!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
a67f3da66c3e68cc4f77c35dcf036097.jpg
Threaten The Muppets GIF by ABC Network

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Should have stayed at home taking 500 stupid duck-faced selfies in front of a bathroom mirror, to post on Instagram or TikTok, like 90% of other brain-dead young women seem to do every day :yawn:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
'Slicing through those muscles and tendons was a bit tough, but the flavour was to die for' - the shrimp the king prawn.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
That sir, I will never do. Should be a hangable offence in my book. Buy a ticket for a band you like or even your heroes, and then spend all the time waving the phone around in everyone's way. Leave it out!
Talking is worse. Seems to be a big thing at the bigger gigs I have been to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here