Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shrewsbury v Brighton Live at The Savannah !!!

Watch His Head Birdman!

anything to do with the walk out?

WALK OUT PROTEST CORRECT! THOUSANDS WALKING OUT OF THE GOLDSTONE 15 MINUTES FROM THE END OF THE HEREFORD GAME AMAZING SCENES! A BOOZOCKER OF A FIREWORK WAS THE SIGNAL.THANKS FOR LIGHTING THE FUSE BIRDMAN! NEARLY BLEW THE HEAD OFF A NOSEY PALACE FAN WHO CAME ALONG TO HELP. INTERESTING DAYS.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
WALK OUT PROTEST CORRECT! THOUSANDS WALKING OUT OF THE GOLDSTONE 15 MINUTES FROM THE END OF THE HEREFORD GAME AMAZING SCENES! A BOOZOCKER OF A FIREWORK WAS THE SIGNAL.THANKS FOR LIGHTING THE FUSE BIRDMAN! NEARLY BLEW THE HEAD OFF A NOSEY PALACE FAN WHO CAME ALONG TO HELP. INTERESTING DAYS.
I THINK THE PALACE FAN WAS AIMING HIS AT THE NORTHSTAND, SKY TV FILMED IT AS THEY WERE BANNED FROM THE GROUND FOR SURPORTING THE PROTESTS.WHAT PROTEST TOOK PLACE BEFORE THE ENGLAND VS ITALY GAME IN LONDON IN THE MORNING.

Better Late Than Early Without Your Trousers On

Apart from the 2 obvious ones wasn`t Filbert street used or am I getting confused from a later neutral replay.

ps did you enjoy the show friday Rev ?

SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY,LENOARD NORMAN COHEN CONCERT WAS BRILL,THEN AGAIN THEY ALL ARE,THAT WAS THE 6TH TIME OF SEEING HIM,WHAT A TROOPER! HE POPPED INTO A MONASTRY FOR 5 YEARS AND WHEN HE CAME OUT HIS MANAGER HAD NICKED 5 MILLION POUNDS AND HIS SONG RIGHTS! THATS BL**DY WOMEN FOR YOU!

QUESTION FOR YOU NAME AS MANY GROUPS OR ARTIST WHO HAVE SUNG ON THE GOLDSTONE PITCH? GOOD LUCK POP PICKERS

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
WHAT'S WITH THE ALL THE SHOUTING?:lol:

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
anyone old enough to remember slade at the goldstone? think thats on youtube somewhere?, I hear Rob Knights is coming up to the savannah for the shrews game too, should be a great night, with a few beers being consumed!:whisky:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
That Slade song keeps popping up on TV, is it an ad or something? Would be good if it became a hit, at last, and used the Goldstone vid.

George foreman, or joe Frasier, was due to do a concert at the Goldstone but it never happened.

The Keeper

Oct 22, 2005
West Sussex
Wookie, you coming to The Savannah for the shrews game? sounds like there will be a decent crowd up there, im looking forward to it,. should be a good night!!:whisky::whisky:

My First Time On My Own

The First Away Trip I Made On My Own Was Shrewsbury Away Oct 75, No Relatives Or Mates On The Supporters Coach,came Down From The Heath At Some Ungodly Hour By Train,coach Left Outside St Peters Church Around 7.30am. Sat Next A Fat Bloke On The Coach. He Didn't Talk But Just Ate. We Won 2-1 Binney/sully. Hardly TAlkED To Anyone All Day.hey But Whats Knew.
What Was Your First Away Trip And How Did It Affect You?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hope its bingo night or summat and they wont put the telly on! ya bunch of bad bad fans the lot of yaz!:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
The First Away Trip I Made On My Own Was Shrewsbury Away Oct 75, No Relatives Or Mates On The Supporters Coach,came Down From The Heath At Some Ungodly Hour By Train,coach Left Outside St Peters Church Around 7.30am. Sat Next A Fat Bloke On The Coach. He Didn't Talk But Just Ate. We Won 2-1 Binney/sully. Hardly TAlkED To Anyone All Day.hey But Whats Knew.
What Was Your First Away Trip And How Did It Affect You?

I was at that match too, quite a good win, as i recall. Infact I remember that weekend well as i was going out with a sweet thing from Moulsecoomb & her parents were away. I had the chance to stay over the weekend & go to a party but i went to Albion instead.

Wot?..........

I'm not totally stupid, of course I stayed with her on friday & sat night!

:D

Our Reward Is Nigh My Chirldren

Hope its bingo night or summat and they wont put the telly on! ya bunch of bad bad fans the lot of yaz!:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

LETS HOPE ITS A FULL HOUSE!
I THINK THE HAYWARDS HEATH BOYS HAVE CLOCKED UP A FEW ALBION MILES IN THE PAST TAKING COACHES TO FOREST 3 CHESTERFIELD 4 GILLINGHAM 3 WREXHAM 2 BURY,ROTHERHAM,OLDHAM,BLACKBURN,,ALDERSHOT,OXFORD,READING,SWINDON,SOUTHEND,PALACE,SPURS,ORIENT,WATFORD,STAMFORD BRIDGE PALACE REPLAY,NORWICH.IPSWICH,BARNET,MANSFIELD,POMPEY,SOUTHAMPTON,NORTHAMTON,DERBY,NEWCASTLE,WYCOMBE,FULHAM,CHARLTON,CAMBRIDGE,WALSALL,LUTON,MAN U,LIVERPOOL,HEREFORD,SHREWSBURY,PETERBORO,MANY SEVERAL TIMES OVER PLUS THE MINIBUS ,VAN,AND CAR TRIPS
I THINK WE DESERVE TO TAKE OUR KIDS DOWN THE PUB TO WATCH THE RARE ALBION SKY GAME ONCE IN A WHILE.
NOT SURE I SLAGGED ANY OF THE 23,000 CUP FINAL FANS WHO WENT MISSING UP AT SUNDERLAND IN 83? LOOKS LIKE I JUST HAVE WHOOOPS! WELL DONE THE SIXTY WHO MADE IT. AND WHILE WE ARE ON THE SUBJECT"WHERES THE CUP FINAL MONEY" FUNDING FALMER NO DOUBT.
ALL RESPECT TO THE TRAVELLING FANS NEXT WEEK AND ALL THAT HAVE GONE BEFORE.LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER ASSAULT ON WEMBLEY GOD KNOWS WE ARE OWED. BLESS YOU ALL THE REV

I was at that match too, quite a good win, as i recall. Infact I remember that weekend well as i was going out with a sweet thing from Moulsecoomb & her parents were away. I had the chance to stay over the weekend & go to a party but i went to Albion instead.

Wot?..........

I'm not totally stupid, of course I stayed with her on friday & sat night!

:D

YOU NOT A LARGE CHAP OF FEW WORDS WHO LIKES CHEESE AND PICKLE ARE YOU?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
We didn't seem to have many, certainly no 'crew'. I was in the terrace infront of the main stand, left of centre towards the uncovered goal. Funny how I can remember that.

I think our away kit was green shirts, navy shorts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here