Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Showers At The Gym

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ive been a member of three or four gyms at different places ive lived, and at each and every one of them there have been people with the disgusting habit of blowing their nose on the floor of communal showers , seriously , is it just me who finds this a vile and unnacceptable practice ??
Each time i have remonstrated with the culprit i have been met with incredulous looks like its me who has done something wrong, so, is it me at fault , or do others find this abhorrent as well ?

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
never noticed it at mine mr bushy . i do find the old boys habit of blow drying their pubes rather strange though.....
and erotic

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Certainly sounds unpleasant, though I've never experienced it. I did at one gym see a guy shower in his shorts, then put the shorts on the bench and stand on them while he dried himself (standing on the bench). Seemed weird to me...

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I was in the changing room at the gym once when someone brushed past me, I did the obligatory ‘sorry’ and as I turned around to see who it was it was a very large naked black man!

I guess I’ll never know for certain but I’m sure it was his very large penis that brushed onto my bare bum, I don’t think I’ll ever be the same again. I think that is much more anti social than blowing your nose in the shower, depending of course on your orientation.

Ive been a member of three or four gyms at different places ive lived, and at each and every one of them there have been people with the disgusting habit of blowing their nose on the floor of communal showers , seriously , is it just me who finds this a vile and unnacceptable practice ??
Each time i have remonstrated with the culprit i have been met with incredulous looks like its me who has done something wrong, so, is it me at fault , or do others find this abhorrent as well ?

Sounds like the most hygenic way to get rid of the stuff to me. However, it is pretty disgusting seeing this on the football field; why players can't just tuck a hanky in their shorts is beyond me.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sounds like the most hygenic way to get rid of the stuff to me. However, it is pretty disgusting seeing this on the football field; why players can't just tuck a hanky in their shorts is beyond me.

I've often thought its good that water isn't coloured. If that was the case you could spot the gob all over the playing field.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here