Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Show Your Support For roz - Change Your Avatar NOW!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Mods, you have our permission to exterminate those who don't change their avatar, and 1066 whether he changes his or not.

I changed mine this morning. I have a confession to make and I don't care if I get arrested as we live in a democracy, called freedom of speech. When Roz put those posters up and everyone started to download them then I downloaded them and sent them off to the wicked witch and that twat from Tunbridge. I’ll be happy to stand up in a court of law and say I done it, what they going to do?, send me to prison, fine, so be it. Bring it on you muppets.

Oceanic said:
I’ll be happy to stand up in a court of law and say I done it, what they going to do?, send me to prison, fine, so be it. Bring it on you muppets.
Much as I appreciate your solidarity, m8, I think you'll agree that the two of us sharing a cell would drive us both round the bend.

So I'll keep my avatar and promise to smuggle in whatever supplies you require.

:D

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
How much does it cost to put an advert on the sides of bus stop shelters?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
done!

Lord Bracknell said:
Much as I appreciate your solidarity, m8, I think you'll agree that the two of us sharing a cell would drive us both round the bend.

So I'll keep my avatar and promise to smuggle in whatever supplies you require.

:D

Sounds a fair deal Mr B, Only ask for the Daily express each day, not much to ask for but if we did end up sharing a cell at her majesty pleasure then please tell me you don't bloody snore as that’s one thing that does drive me around the bend.

I’ll say it again if the Police are monitoring this site, I sent two pictures, one to the wicked with ‘LDC’ and another one to a chap in Tunbridge. Get my IP from who ever and come round and arrest me, Lets see how you do in court, I’ll ask it to be heard in crown court in front of a jury, LDC will lose and you (Sussex police) will have egg on your faces. If the BNP can get found not guilty then you really think the jury are going to find us footy fans guilty over pictures, grow up you pigs :wave:

Don't worry Roz, if you go to court then there’ll be hundreds of us outside with placards and t-shirts bearing the wicked witches face and the logo 'Murder'. Somehow I don’t think they'll arrest hundreds of us not when there was hundreds of Muslims with place cards with behead non-believers at the Muslim march.

Roz, It'll be dropped because the police wont want all the publicity. keep the faith. you've got the backing of thousands of Brighton fans on this, you'll win and I'm going into the bookies tomorrow and see what odds I can get on you winning, they've probably closed the book as the police and LDC haven't a leg to stand on, shame really, I could of made a small fortune :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here