Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Show your support for local band Rizzle Kicks tomorrow at The Amex

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I've obviously been living in a box because 'down with the trumpets' is the only track I've heard so far, which is something I will change as it's a cracking Choon!

TJx

The WOMEN'S opinion!
Aug 19, 2011
Withdean
Never heard of them but their pretty class and from brighton too just up my street:thumbsup:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Yeah, Riz is an Arsenal fan as well unfortunately. A top lad though. Know him very well through the local scene. I tipped him to make it big a good while back, and I'm very glad to see him proving me right.

TC, the lad he's battling in the video above is my next tip. He's released a couple of dope videos recently, and released a solid LP with his crew Rum Committee. 90% of the Rum Com guys are Brighton fans though.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My wife got chatting to them in a pub a couple of months ago (a friend of ours knows Jordan) and said "they're such a lovely couple of boys."

I really do think you're going to hear a lot more from these guys. It seems they can churn out fun catchy pop tunes at will.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Surprisingly good. I SHUDDERED when I first heard they did a track with Olly Murs but it is pretty darn good for a pop choon.

Dull and witless (IMHO) but you can imagine why they did this and it won't be a career killer will it. As ever they come across as a couple of likeable and pretty talented boys. Good luck to them.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Very excited and proud at what's happening with Rizzle Kicks, and yes I am Harley's stepdad. He was born at the Whittington and spent his first ten years in London so he's a gooner, but he's had a season ticket with me in the past and both he and Jordan LOVE what's going on at the Albion right now.

Last edited:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Very excited and proud at what's happening with Rizzle Kicks, and yes I am Harley's stepdad. He was born at the Whittington and spent his first ten years in London so he's he's a gooner, but he's had a season ticket with me in the past and both he and Jordan LOVE what's going on at the Albion right now.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here