Jul 8, 2008
Hove
780.jpg

I hope you die a most paintful death you scum of the earth. :tosser:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Fully agree... I hope Peter's three siblings will be able to lead a normal life after whatever they have been subjected to.

Incidentally, I knew the names/addresses of these people back in February - the press black-out clearly didn't work!

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Fully agree... I hope Peter's three siblings will be able to lead a normal life after whatever they have been subjected to.

Incidentally, I knew the names/addresses of these people back in February - the press black-out clearly didn't work!

In most cases the names are fairly commonly known anyhow, the neighbours would know and they'd talk to their friends and family and so on...its just the newspapers can't print it....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Without getting into whether we should actually have a death penalty for scum like that, I dont see why as an alternative we cant have HARD LABOUR chain gangs.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The mother will be out in three years. Her son Peter is dead. Justice for all.

F.U.C.K.I.N.G Discrace.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
These monsters don't deserve to die instead they should be tortured daily for the rest of their lives and used as medical guinea pigs, thus suffering the horrific life this poor little soul had to.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I agree with all that has been said.
......................but what about the people who allowed it to happen?
IMHO they are just as guilty

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I dont agree with the death penalty. But the sentences given out were a joke. Life imprisonment and that means life. Death in prison.

I saw the news item this morning, just as I was playing with my little 2 year old. I gave her an extra hug and told her that "I loved her". I adopted my little girl. She is the best thing ever to happen to me. Makes my life complete.

If the mother didn't want that little boy, why couldn't she just give him up? He would have found another family that would have equally loved him.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Dispicable Scum & dispicable so-called justice. What kind of f***ing twisted society do we live in? :nono:

ezzoud

Jul 5, 2003
If the mother didn't want that little boy, why couldn't she just give him up?

Because then she would "lose £450 a month in benefits and a handout from the boy's father" according to the Express.

Seems a pretty screwed up way to look at a child to me.....:nono:

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Horrific people :nono:

(BTW That is two pictures of the same man rather than a picture of both men isn't it?)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I agree with all that has been said.
......................but what about the people who allowed it to happen?
IMHO they are just as guilty

Hold on mate..think about that, I was listening to a discussion about the role played by social services, GP's, Police etc. in the Baby P case this morning and the representative from Social Services explained it like this;

Imagine you are reading a crime novel about a Murder which twists and turns and reveals the culprit on the very last line..now when you read the final line the plot all clicks into place and you close the book, having been kept guessing by the clever author, more enlightened than when you started to read.

Then imagine that straight after finishing the book you go back to the beginning and read it through again, now every word you read, every page you turn, leads you to the end of the story, but its tired and obvious where things are going because you know how it all turns out, the story seems tired and you tut at yourself for not having spotted who the killer was and how they did it the first time around...all the clues are right there! how stupid were you for not having seen it coming!

His point was that that is where the various professionals are now in regard to baby Peter. The public, who have read the facts in the paper or seen them on TV, cannot believe that something so obvious could have been missed. If it was them in charge this would never have happened because EVERYONE sees better through the retroscope.

If you think about it there are literally thousands of kids in London living in potentially hazardous family groups. OK so baby P was an extreme case but for Doctors, experienced Social Workers and other responsible parties to ALL miss the thing that now seems so obvious..well I suggest that these lowlifes were extremely adept at playing the game with overstretched and, sometimes, naive caregivers. Is that really a reason to flay the caseworkers and their Managers?

I accept that SOME of the individual performances, in relation to the monitoring of little Peters situation, was exremely poor but behind that there was a cunning sociopath and two willing accomplices going out of their way to hide the truth. Hand on Heart I cannot say that I would have performed any better in those circumstances and I was a senior Nurse in Accident and Emergency trained to look for signs of abuse when children presented as casualties.

The witch hunt is perfectly understandable given the utter hatefulness that Peter was forced to endure and the desire to punish anyone involved in any way, whether it be the vile bastards that hurt him physically, or the lazy roll-up smoking hippy Social Workers,or the foreign sounding so probably no good GP. In my experience Social Services do an outstanding and extremely difficult job in sometimes impossibly complicated decietful and mean side of life that,thank God, most of us cannot even imagine.

I have read a lot of the findings from the case and can see that some basic checks were done incorrectly or missed, I can sympathise with the finding that the Doctor who was the last to examine Peter missed, what must have been obvious, serious injuries and I have read her defence that she allowed herself to be less thorough than she should have been because of parenteral pressure and distraction tactics. She has been struck off because she did not honour her role in protecting Baby P. Any more than that I think is inappropriate.

The other dismissals among Social Services personell is also proportionate. None of those individuals wil ever work in Social Care again believe you me.

Lets just learn and learn well and move on.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Hold on mate..think about that, I was listening to a discussion about the role played by social services, GP's, Police etc. in the Baby P case this morning and the representative from Social Services explained it like this;

Imagine you are reading a crime novel about a Murder which twists and turns and reveals the culprit on the very last line..now when you read the final line the plot all clicks into place and you close the book, having been kept guessing by the clever author, more enlightened than when you started to read.

Then imagine that straight after finishing the book you go back to the beginning and read it through again, now every word you read, every page you turn, leads you to the end of the story, but its tired and obvious where things are going because you know how it all turns out, the story seems tired and you tut at yourself for not having spotted who the killer was and how they did it the first time around...all the clues are right there! how stupid were you for not having seen it coming!

His point was that that is where the various professionals are now in regard to baby Peter. The public, who have read the facts in the paper or seen them on TV, cannot believe that something so obvious could have been missed. If it was them in charge this would never have happened because EVERYONE sees better through the retroscope.

If you think about it there are literally thousands of kids in London living in potentially hazardous family groups. OK so baby P was an extreme case but for Doctors, experienced Social Workers and other responsible parties to ALL miss the thing that now seems so obvious..well I suggest that these lowlifes were extremely adept at playing the game with overstretched and, sometimes, naive caregivers. Is that really a reason to flay the caseworkers and their Managers?

I accept that SOME of the individual performances, in relation to the monitoring of little Peters situation, was exremely poor but behind that there was a cunning sociopath and two willing accomplices going out of their way to hide the truth. Hand on Heart I cannot say that I would have performed any better in those circumstances and I was a senior Nurse in Accident and Emergency trained to look for signs of abuse when children presented as casualties.

The witch hunt is perfectly understandable given the utter hatefulness that Peter was forced to endure and the desire to punish anyone involved in any way, whether it be the vile bastards that hurt him physically, or the lazy roll-up smoking hippy Social Workers,or the foreign sounding so probably no good GP. In my experience Social Services do an outstanding and extremely difficult job in sometimes impossibly complicated decietful and mean side of life that,thank God, most of us cannot even imagine.

I have read a lot of the findings from the case and can see that some basic checks were done incorrectly or missed, I can sympathise with the finding that the Doctor who was the last to examine Peter missed, what must have been obvious, serious injuries and I have read her defence that she allowed herself to be less thorough than she should have been because of parenteral pressure and distraction tactics. She has been struck off because she did not honour her role in protecting Baby P. Any more than that I think is inappropriate.

The other dismissals among Social Services personell is also proportionate. None of those individuals wil ever work in Social Care again believe you me.

Absolutely 100% spot on. :bowdown:

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove

Im not going to read all that. I read the first paragraph and I get what you're say. But, there is one simple thing that they f***ed up on.

They had no idea there where two men living in the flat. 2 men with lists of terrible things they have done which were knowen about. But nobody knew they were there.

I know its a tough job but they f***ed up and were rightly sacked.

Benny Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
London

one of the most reasonable, coherent and downright agreeable posts i have ever seen on this site, and hopefully a sign of better things to come. well done, sir. roll on 09-10!
:thumbsup:

Im not going to read all that. I read the first paragraph and I get what you're say. But, there is one simple thing that they f***ed up on.

They had no idea there where two men living in the flat. 2 men with lists of terrible things they have done which were knowen about. But nobody knew they were there.

on the other hand we have this drivel.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
one of the most reasonable, coherent and downright agreeable posts i have ever seen on this site, and hopefully a sign of better things to come. well done, sir. roll on 09-10!
:thumbsup:

on the other hand we have this drivel.

Would you like me to explain it for you?

Social servies missed that two psychopaths who where both known by said social servies for, treatment for severe depression, accused of rape from a young age and latter investigated for torchering one of their grandmothers. All known by the correct servies.

Did anybody go to little Peter flat? Could they not tell that two men where living there? Really?

No, there was a f*** up. If they had worked out these two men were living there he would have been taken into care and would still be alive today.

Do YOU know who lives in the building four down the road from where you live? You see it every day.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Do YOU know who lives in the building four down the road from where you live? You see it every day.

I don't go inside the house though? From what I have read, the social workers where going into the house and did not see/work out that two males where living there. I know it can be difficult to see if a child is being abused.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here