Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Show your respect to Harry Richard Knight.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
The man has taken us from exile (Gillingham) and has lead us on he path to the promised land (Falmer) and past so many obstacles on the way (Lib Dem LDC). Not only that, on the pitch we have had two back to back title wins plus another play off victory. When there was no-one else there to help us in 97 he brought us back from the brink of very existance. He is true Albion hero, without him there would be no Brighton and Hove Albion period.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
THank you for being a great chairman, by bringing us all together. With you as chairman, it hasn't felt like supporting a normal club - it has felt much more important than that.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Thanks for the first couple of years. You should have gone years ago instead of hanging around like a bad smell!

If you have nothing good to say about the man why bother? Are you in competition with Ernest for idiot of the year?

Read the thread title you moron.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Legend
thank you

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
You saved my football club and have secured it's long term future. Inbetween we've seen some of the most exciting seasons I can ever remember, promotions, relegations, play offs, fa cup excitement.. and all on a shoe string budget. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Thanks for the first couple of years. You should have gone years ago instead of hanging around like a bad smell!

So you didn't enjoy the play off final win, surviving in League One, winning at places like West Ham, Forest and Leicester and then Palace the next season? In fact his first couple of years were at Gillingham, which nobody really enjoyed.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Cheers Dick. You kept your word on all counts. Saving us from extinction, bringing us back to Brighton (from Gillingham), securing planning permission and securing the Future. Fantastic ride from Robbie Reinelts equaliser back at Hereford, the demolition of Mansfield on the first game back at Brighton, two Championships, a play off win at Millenium.

The word legend is bandied about too loosely. But you sir will go down as a legend.

You will deserve your applause at the first game at Falmer.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good times. Cheers boss:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here