Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Show solidarity with a Brighton fan (me)

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
OK, look, I only do this once or twice a year, so when you consider I have some 200 or shows to plug, allow me this breathing space...

(deep breath)

This Sunday, I am at the Corn Exchange, doing my new show, FACEPALM. I've done it once before at the May Festival and it got 2 five star reviews :

Stephen Grant Tickets now on sale for FACEPALM

Special mention to this show goes to the fact that, for a few of the jokes, I had to win a £46K court case with my ex-wife who attempted to gag me from talking about her on stage.

Comedian wins legal battle to joke about divorce - Telegraph

So. Come and help me put a dent in a brutal legal bill - and have a laugh in the process - and show support for a fellow Brighton fan.

If you've not seen me before, there's a lot of my video here :

Stephen Grant Video

That's it. Hope the admins are OK with me posting this, it's hardly commercial, more a worthwhile fundraiser :)

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i'll be there steve. absolutely love your stuff.

for anybody that's hasn't seen Steve live (surely most people have by now, he's been compering at Komedia for years now) you won't be dissapointed, he's extremely funny.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I'll try. You were brilliant at Edinburgh (you're always good anyway). Don't like the way the comedy fest bumps the prices up! You should play the Three and Ten again soon, mwahaha. The Argus are sending a reviewer on Sunday :)

Last edited:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I cant make it, Saving up for the engagment party :( But if anyone is in any doubt this man is VERY funny!:bowdown:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Booked a ticket today, looking forward to this as someone who hasn't seen Steve live before. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here