• Yes

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 36 64.3%

• Total voters

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Should we sign him or let him go back to Millwall??

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
If MM things he has something then who am I to disagree.

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
I thought he was very good yesterday when he came on and was the difference between us drawing and winning:clap2:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
He is atrocious and we don't need him. Harty played ten times as well as him, has the ability to actually control a football and set up the first goal with that crunching tackle yesterday.

Send him back ASAP.

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
Harty had run himself into the ground. I did not say I thought he played better than Harty but a change at that time was what was needed to win the game.:)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's gone back to millwall anyway we don't have a choice ???
although if we could sign him I'd say yes.

samparish said:
He is atrocious and we don't need him. Harty played ten times as well as him, has the ability to actually control a football and set up the first goal with that crunching tackle yesterday.

Send him back ASAP.

The Sunday Times reviewer gave Big Mac a higher rating than OGH. I don't necessarily agree with that but shows what looking at a player with a neutral, dispassionate eye can produce.

Certainly if Big Mac had missed that clear chance that OGH did in the second half, we would never have heard the end of it on here.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
The Sunday Times reviewer gave Big Mac a higher rating than OGH. I don't necessarily agree with that but shows what looking at a player with a neutral, dispassionate eye can produce.

Certainly if Big Mac had missed that clear chance that OGH did in the second half, we would never have heard the end of it on here.

Send him back he is just not Leon

:jester:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If we can't find anyone better then yes. Just until the end of the season though.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
when leon scored the winning goal yesterday mcammon did a great run which took two defenders away from knight and if the goaly got to it and knocked it away mcmaamon would have been there to score

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We need this kind of player (a big target man) in our squad... sign him up...

Fulton

Oct 9, 2003
London
His strength had an impact yesterday and I thought it was a beautifully timed substitution that protected us from coming under pressure in the latter stages.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am with the"no" camp - we can find better players than him and the way we play we don't necessarily need a big target man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here