• Yes, he really isn't THAT good.

Votes: 67 83.8%
  • I support Fences Athletic.

Votes: 4 5.0%

• Total voters

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I'd rather Harding went than Leon went, cos we'd probably get more for Harding and Hinsh would be the replacement with Virgs/El-Abd (who's impressed for me this year) to slot in at rb. I heard Reading are interested in Leon - I'd gladly trade him for the Goat!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope McGhee ignores you all and persuades Harding to stay. This young team has come through together and we should try and keep them together imo. We have the basis of a great team and the money we'll get for any of them is a pittance so why risk breaking up the team and with it the great team spirit carried over from MA's team???

Last edited:

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
I actually think that Harding's not that bad at defending when playing in a back four. He's got pace, gets a foot to the ball and makes it very difficult for wingers to get past him. Unfortunately his distribution is shockingly bad – among the worst I have seen in a long time. And he gets completely lost when crossing the halfway line which is why he looks worse than normal when playing as a wing-back. He had a fantastic opportunity to whip in a dangerous cross at West Ham, but decided to take about five touches before getting tackled and caught out of position.
If he doesn't want to sign a contract then we have no other option but to sell him and wish him all the best.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Icy Gull said:
I hope McGhee ignores you all and persuades Harding to stay. This young team has come through together and we should try and keep them together imo. We have the basis of a great team and the money we'll get for any of them is a pittance so why risk breaking up the team and with it the great team spirit carried over from MA's team???

Couldn't agree more... many people on here are far too negative about our Dan...

larus

Icy Gull said:

Me too.

OK, he's not been brilliant this season, but if all of these big teams are supposedly eyeing him, then I think there must be something about him. Get him to sign a new contract and show that we want to stay in this league.

As for Hinsh, yes he's been playing very well, but he's not a lfet/right back, he's a CB IMHO.

p.s. Can't wait until him and Virgs partner as they CB pairing, with Harding & El-abd as the backs. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here