Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we bring Wise in

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Signed many great players for Leeds and Newcastle and had a hand in bringing LuaLua here, seems only right that we should have a bit more English managerial expertise at the club so man management issues such like the problems surrounding Gus and Forster are solved easily.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As has been said by Insider re the Poyet Forster affair Gus is the manager if that is what he wants then that is what we will get and we should all back the decision irrespective of our personal views on Wise. Do any of us other than Gus really know what Wise has to offer, if anything.

Possibly replace Hinshlewood as Director of Football?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
:fishing:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
No no and no

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Signed many great players for Leeds and Newcastle and had a hand in bringing LuaLua here, seems only right that we should have a bit more English managerial expertise at the club so man management issues such like the problems surrounding Gus and Forster are solved easily.

I know someone else has observed this, but I have noticed that every thread / post you do is always :fishing:......why?

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

What is he doing now?
Surely if he was any good then he would be in employment,thread closed!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
IF Gus want's to bring him in then fine. I guess it would a bit weird for Gus and Dennis as Dennis would not even be Assistant. First Team coach? It has crossed my mind that the coaching set up could do with an older head maybe? I mean GP, MT and CO are all new to their respective rolls. I trust all three and think they will take us places but I wonder if Gus has thought that an older head may help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here