Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we brace ourselves for an offer for Lewis Dunk?

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Its just nice to have players in our squad that are worth a bucket load of dosh on the transfer market, Even nicer to have a chairman that won't be bullied into selling or have his eyes dazzled by a few 0's on the end of a number.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
@steve55

James, advertising isn't free on NSC. The server rental and bandwidth provision costs several hundred pounds a month. In order to keep the site free, people advertising their offerings on the Big Board are asked to contribute a small amount to those costs.

Those people whose first post contains a link to their own writings on another website are in danger of being viewed by the NSC community as little more than freeloading wankers. I've modified the link on your OP to avoid that accusation being made of you.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is the correct answer.
Ban him already!

I was going to also suggest a cheeky edit of the first post, but thankfully G76 has already done it.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Hi Lewis. Well played yesterday mate and welcome to North Stand Chat. How's KLL injury and what's the latest on Liam? Nice car by the way mate and say high to your dad. A good manager from my Oakwood days.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Where does the OP get the impression LD was superb today. He did ok but was far from superb especially when Brum sent on Vaughan Lewis didnt win 1 header I dont think or remember seeing. Depending on the progress of Goldson I can see an offer being accepted if big enough. There is always the thought that this could be GG last season so the other 3 are being prepared for next season.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Lewis definitely won 3 or 4 decent headers. However the op probably didn't even see the game or any of our other games for that matter as I would suspect writing an article like that he is a Norwich fan suggesting players they should sign in his blog.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Where does the OP get the impression LD was superb today. He did ok but was far from superb especially when Brum sent on Vaughan Lewis didnt win 1 header I dont think or remember seeing. Depending on the progress of Goldson I can see an offer being accepted if big enough. There is always the thought that this could be GG last season so the other 3 are being prepared for next season.

The OP didnt get any impression, he wrote the article that was originally linked to the first post. He was promoting his own article / blog / thingy / whatever you want to call it. For complete clarification, he is not an Albion fan.
See post #24 above :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here