Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we be worried about Leeds

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's not all gloom & doom though if Gus did go to a MASSIVE club like Leeds. Incey's twiddling his wotsits at the moment & maybe he'd reconsider taking a step down to us now? I doubt if Jimmy Gannon would fancy us again though, as he's probably gone on to much bigger & better things by now.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
God we have some deluded fans on here:facepalm:
Gus will no way join leeds and why would he?gus will only leave for a top 6 prem club,otherwise we have zero problems in gus leaving for the forseeable future.

It really pi$$es me off when you get idiotic people starting stupid threads when another club seeks a manager etc etc.Its like a bunch of paranoid f***-wits pumping out negativity.:glare:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I thought Bates and Gus were supposed to get on well?

Still don't think he'd go there at this stage though.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
God we have some deluded fans on here:facepalm:
Gus will no way join leeds and why would he?gus will only leave for a top 6 prem club,otherwise we have zero problems in gus leaving for the forseeable future.

It really pi$$es me off when you get idiotic people starting stupid threads when another club seeks a manager etc etc.Its like a bunch of paranoid f***-wits pumping out negativity.:glare:

It was a question, no negativity at all, you're the paranoid one.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I was sitting just behind Gus in the 2nd half on Saturday and the way he celebrated that winning goal was like an ecstatic deranged Albion fan. I believe he is very happy here and can't personally see him even considering going to work for Bates again.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
Bates v Bloom? I know who I would rather work for...
No chance. Spurs and Chelsea (one day) are the ones to worry about, not that miserable lot.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The only threat from Leeds is to those nice padded seats in the away end.

my thoughts too-cannot see GP going there.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Leeds ? No, it would need to be Chelsea, Spurs or a big Spanish club and frankly after less than two seasons here he's not ready for that. Leeds are cash strapped and frankly will have a modest season whoever is in charge.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
No way will Gus go anywhere for some years to come as he is cast from the moulds of old ie: Shankly, Paisley, Fergie, Wenger,Cloughie etc a builder of a dynasty, he has financial backing, great Chairman, brilliant ground also soon to be made even larger, fantastic training facilities to come, each level of teams from youth up playing his way, great players and a superb relationship with amazing fans giving an atmosphere many , many premiership clubs would give anything to have. The journey has just begun and he will see it through be assured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here