Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we be a bit more worried about the risks associated with Bloom bankrolling us?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I heard from someone (a former youth player, who is good mates with some of the current squad as they played together) that CMS is on roughly £30k per week once all of his extras are taken into account. This wasn't pub talk (well, it wasn't in a pub!) and he had no obvious reason to lie to me. I still don't believe it though and would actually be a bit disappointed if it was true.

100%, NOT true

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
I heard from someone (a former youth player, who is good mates with some of the current squad as they played together) that CMS is on roughly £30k per week once all of his extras are taken into account. This wasn't pub talk (well, it wasn't in a pub!) and he had no obvious reason to lie to me. I still don't believe it though and would actually be a bit disappointed if it was true.

This is total rubbish.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland

pmsl that is nsc gold

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
Mr Blooms investment into our club is say 125 m£ . Whats our club and ground worth now??? I'd value the ground sorry stadium to be worth more than 175m and to a russian 250m .
I just hope TB stays as never want us to sell out , well TB anyhow

long live the Blooms

:drink::drink::drink:

and the others can bugger off as i believe the club we follow is in very very good hands.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
The thing is with it being personal loans to TB himself Brighton are in a decent position..... If it was all bank money then you would have to worry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here