Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should we ban people who come on here with stupid transfer rumours

Should we ban people who start unrealistic/ridiculous threads about transfer targets

• Yes

Votes: 35 66.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
It's a new rule, anyone with an average of 16 posts a day or more gets a month's ban. It gives everyone else a chance to have their say.

Or someone who posts more in a day than their IQ, so that should get rid of him.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Or someone who posts more in a day than their IQ, so that should get rid of him.

To be quite honest with you mate, I don't know what your problem is but you seem to have a bone to pick with me so why not just Ignore me?
Nice insult by the way, who helped you think of that one?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
To be quite honest with you mate, I don't know what your problem is but you seem to have a bone to pick with me so why not just Ignore me?
Nice insult by the way, who helped you think of that one?

My problem is your incessant posting of complete rubbish in virtually ever thread backed up by the pathetic fact you think you are either

a) funny
b) clever
c) popular.

When you are in fact none of the above and instead

d) an idiot with too much time on their hands and nothing worthwhile to contribute.

I thought of it myself, you should try thinking someday. It may get you somewhere instead of posting stuff that is made up about what you saw on ESPN(get a life...) or posting a :lol:.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I find the ignore feature pretty poor, actually. You can still see that the person has posted... :shootself

I haven't got NF9 blocked though, he's alright.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
My problem is your incessant posting of complete rubbish in virtually ever thread backed up by the pathetic fact you think you are either

a) funny
b) clever
c) popular.

When you are in fact none of the above and instead

d) an idiot with too much time on their hands and nothing worthwhile to contribute.

I thought of it myself, you should try thinking someday. It may get you somewhere instead of posting stuff that is made up about what you saw on ESPN(get a life...) or posting a :lol:.

First of all, This is a forum so therefore I am allowed to post my views on things and just because you don't agree with my particular view does not give you the right to insult me, And The reason I have been posting alot is because I haven't been able to work for 4 weeks, And about ESPN if you go back to that thread I didn't create the thread and nor did I plan to because I knew pricks like you would jump on the band-wagon and not believe it so quite frankly I don't care if you think I was lying because I know what I saw.
And I like the way you classify people as Clever/Funny/Popular, which one are you exactly?:shrug:

Last edited:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
First of all, This is a forum so therefore I am allowed to post my views on things and just because you don't agree with my particular view, :

If you had a view that would be fine, but I don't define a view to be contained within monosyllabic answers.

I don't consider myself any of those three criteria to be honest, but at the same stroke, I don't post inane drivel on every thread going, as much as it seems to be in fashion at present.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
If you had a view that would be fine, but I don't define a view to be contained within monosyllabic answers.

I don't consider myself any of those three criteria to be honest, but at the same stroke, I don't post inane drivel on every thread going, as much as it seems to be in fashion at present.

Specify what 'Inane Drivel' is for me please, because if you read most of my posts they are my views on certain things and to be honest reading through your posts I don't see a huge difference between what you post and I post, this all stems from something yesterday in which I disagreed with you so you jumped on the mejona bandwagon. and if you would please answer what I said at the bottom of the post seen as i'm the one being accused of starting rumours even though it wasn't me who created the thread.
And by the way if you dont classify yourself as any of them three you must be D) :laugh:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Specify what 'Inane Drivel' is for me please, because if you read most of my posts they are my views on certain things and to be honest reading through your posts I don't see a huge difference between what you post and I post, this all stems from something yesterday in which I disagreed with you so you jumped on the mejona bandwagon. and if you would please answer what I said at the bottom of the post seen as i'm the one being accused of starting rumours even though it wasn't me who created the thread.
And by the way if you dont classify yourself as any of them three you must be D) :laugh:

Trust me, I don't jump on any bandwagons, your annoying and inane posts have been annoying me all week and it simply reached endemic levels last night so I thought I'd exercise my right to reply.

You disagreed with me? I don't recall you disagreeing with me and I certainly would not care in the slightest if you did or not. What I do care about is the puerile rubbish you spout across the board.

Regardless if you started the rumour or not, you continued to spout it like some sort of retarded parrot with an inferiority complex. Not to mention repeating the Barton rubbish(I won't even use to the word rumour to describe that) and saying they were discussing it on the Leeds board, probably because you told them.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Trust me, I don't jump on any bandwagons, your annoying and inane posts have been annoying me all week and it simply reached endemic levels last night so I thought I'd exercise my right to reply.

You disagreed with me? I don't recall you disagreeing with me and I certainly would not care in the slightest if you did or not. What I do care about is the puerile rubbish you spout across the board.

Regardless if you started the rumour or not, you continued to spout it like some sort of retarded parrot with an inferiority complex. Not to mention repeating the Barton rubbish(I won't even use to the word rumour to describe that) and saying they were discussing it on the Leeds board, probably because you told them.

:lolol:
You really are a sad little man, I just posted on the Barton thread that people were saying it on other boards & and if you read the entire thread you will see I laughed at the rumour....Never did I speculate, Nor did I say it was true I just posted what the Leeds/Other fans have been posting and if you think it was me who started the rumour you have some serious paranoia issues, And About the other rumour I don't know what your talking about everyone was asking me about it so what was I supposed to do, And I can garuntee you 500000% that that was on ESPN and if you don't believe me then live with it, you will come crawling back if its true though I bet..?

I'm putting you on Ignore now because I'm bored of your childish hatred of me for no in particular reason, perhaps if you had a life you wouldn't be so bothered/annoyed by my posts, there is far, far more important things in life than being angry that someone is posting something you don't like.

Goodbye,Adios,Au Revoir.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Just ignore the silly rumours... answer = No...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I find them more amusing than some of the discussions on here like what is the besy way to cook an egg or similar type threads. Incidentally I prefer soft boiled!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here