Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should the BROOM sweep EVERYONE out ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Is it not ONLY time for Slade to go with Booker and White but all the HANGERS on too ?
It's time the likes of Tinselhead, Barmy Lloyd and all the OTHERS behind the SCENES who are INTERFERING.
If it is TIME for change then it's TIME to change COMPLETELY, as some IDIOTS like to SAY that Booker and White were here during the CHAMPIONSHIP winning years but that was 7 f***ing YEARS ago and if that is the CRITERIA for a JOB then BRING back Mullers and Pat Saward.
We NEED a manager to come in and STRUCTURE the club for 2011 and have the back up and TECHNICAL staff to REFLECT this and have the best QUALIFIED men for the job not SIMPLY jobs for EX players and mates of the chairman.
It really needs a FRESH start and no more LOOKING back.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
A lttle difficult to bring back Saward sadly but I agree with your sentiment. We have to get our house in order for Falmer and the aim this year should be to finish as high as possible but building for a promotion charge next season.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Is it not ONLY time for Slade to go with Booker and White but all the HANGERS on too ?
It's time the likes of Tinselhead, Barmy Lloyd and all the OTHERS behind the SCENES who are INTERFERING.
If it is TIME for change then it's TIME to change COMPLETELY, as some IDIOTS like to SAY that Booker and White were here during the CHAMPIONSHIP winning years but that was 7 f***ing YEARS ago and if that is the CRITERIA for a JOB then BRING back Mullers and Pat Saward.
We NEED a manager to come in and STRUCTURE the club for 2011 and have the back up and TECHNICAL staff to REFLECT this and have the best QUALIFIED men for the job not SIMPLY jobs for EX players and mates of the chairman.

For once Ernest I agree with you. However at present I would be happy to just get rid of White and Booker and probably RS as well.

I agree with you Ernest,a clear out is needed :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here