Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Saddam have been left to run Iraq?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Wow! I didn't expect this to get quite so frenzied ... with people using very long words and stuff .....

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
NMH said:
By the way, I am interested to know how I made a spelling mistake - me of all people!
Please point one out for me, I never make mistakes. I must have been distracted.

'YouR pompous drivelling is, about all YOU can stand, let alone me!"
Is that making sense now?

"How did I make a spelling mistake?" - normally by getting a random letter of the alphabet in the wrong place. I think you may mean "where did I make a spelling mistake" - but with your tenuous grasp of reality, it could be anything, I suppose.

Distracted? Yes, you certainly are, although I think you actually mean "deluded".

Thanks for correcting your earlier cock-up, although as you pointed out, you don't write in code, and you never make mistakes....

Come back and let me know when you want to try and prove your superiority again.

If I own you this badly, can I sell you on Ebay?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
NMH said:
Well I can agree that I posted in anger, you succeeded in infuriating me beyond me thinking about measured comments. I regret getting that pissed off.
However, I will (rationally) let you know that you are not going to get a voice of reason in debate if you lead in with dismissiveness to others' opinion right from the off, and especially when it's the style of "oh right, you have to have a ridiculous and wrong opinion because you are an American" - and etc - when you are WRONG. It doesn't do much for me to respect anything you post, when you say I don't make sense and you prove that you are prepared to say completely WRONG things off the bat, and show that you mis-read it anyway. It only adds up, that you are jumping to conclusions on another's point of view, then saying you don't understand what they are saying either!(?)

I'm glad you like being called sonny, at 39 - it must make you feel young again. People did seem to stop calling me that when I was 39, (if I remember rightly).

I will restrain from saying you only have an opinion because someone else gave it to you, or that that you lack one because you are moulded by nationality, military brainwashing (or some other misguided generalisation) if you won't do similar to my opinion.
Thanks (in anticipation).

Ah - the voice of military brainwashing beats NMH into admitting he lost the plot. Goaded into typing too quickly and pressing the "submit" key without stopping to breathe? Certainly shows what a reasoned and deliberate debater you are!

I understand most of what you are saying - it's the drivel that confuses me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here