Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should not have got rid of adams!!

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
few weeks ago could not see you going down, i thought there were at least 4 teams worse than bha, but boys i think you maybe in trouble ! adams has f***ed you up

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Adams was building a team for div 2.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
We should of kept Gritt,then we would of bin spot on and in the Championship at the leastest.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
And remember when we were promoted under Adams it was all due to one player

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
this mess is all down to knight's meddling and ego in my view. wilkins was clearly doing a fine job with the team, coaching, youth development etc, generally taking the club forwards. but knight decided his ego was more important than the club's wellbeing - wendy said some things knight didn't want to hear so petulantly sacks him. he knows the fans will be unhappy so rings his old mucker adams who he hopes is still popular enough to sell a few extra season tickets. adams comes in and takes us backwards, quickly, on and off the pitch. knight backs him with ray bloom's money throughout his tenure but it makes little difference as adams is miles out of touch with modern football. he signs duff players, he wastes money, he releases promising young players as he doesn't trust young players conceptually, the ones kept in the squad and given the message that if he could, he'd like to replace them by dropping them and trying to replace them, the coaching goes downhill, things like sports nutrition are discarded becuase remember micky 'was placing too much trust in science' so decided to 'go back to basics' and 'muller' the players with running sessions. that's my view anyway.

dick you've been a hero and you are an albion legend but i'm afraid this mess is yours to clean up. sacking wilkins and replacing him with adams may well relegate us.

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
Shouldn't of done this.... or that!! Fact is it's happened, we are in dire straights and need to get behind the team. Relegation would be a total disaster. Whoever gets the managers job has a got a huge task on their hands, and a short space of time to make things happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here