Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should not have got rid of adams!!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
What about the 1-0 away win last week. Forgotten about that have you you stupid f***ing spaz.

It was Adams' team on Friday night and was still his team on Saturday, if Adams had been in charge I do firmly believe we would of won. Today was Booker and White's and it was the most abysmal display.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Your right we should not have got rid of such a "good manager" , If as he claimed he loved this club and only wanted the best for it. He should have f***ing walked a long time ago...!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
How often did you feel that before all the other defeats under Adams ?

Ridiculous comment.

The mistake was bringing him IN in the first place.

It's not a ridiculous comment. Tell me why it would of been any different if Adams had been in charge? Nothing to do with the players putting in a great performence after getting rid of the manager as they were always behind Adams, even coming out in the press saying THEY let him down with the way they played.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Adams should of gone on Boxing day, Then we could of had a new manager who could of brought in who he wanted in January,

I really am loosing faith in Knight

In what way are you losing faith, I don't understand. You wanted Adams out as early as Boxing day and because Knight didn't get rid of him you're losing faith? Meanwhile, we try and get a new manager in with fans like you wanting them out 4 months into the season, look at the way managers are treated here, do you think they're gonna be queuing at the door?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
In what way are you losing faith, I don't understand. You wanted Adams out as early as Boxing day and because Knight didn't get rid of him you're losing faith? Meanwhile, we try and get a new manager in with fans like you wanting them out 4 months into the season, look at the way managers are treated here, do you think they're gonna be queuing at the door?

I think the fans who wanted Adams out earlier in the season were proved right. How can People like yourself blindly saying he would turn it round while we tumbled down the table, Still have a go at people who could see the problems?
If, as the previous poster said, Micky stepped aside before the window, Maybe they would be queueing at the door.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
MA is the reason why we're in the Relegation Zone and looking at the League Two trapdoor. He should of gone before January to save us from the drop. Look at Crewe, dead and buried at Christmas. they sack their manager bring in a experienced Icelandic manager and now they're flying.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
I think the fans who wanted Adams out earlier in the season were proved right. How can People like yourself blindly saying he would turn it round while we tumbled down the table, Still have a go at people who could see the problems?
If, as the previous poster said, Micky stepped aside before the window, Maybe they would be queueing at the door.

Why before the window, Adams got some good and great players in. They haven't been proved right as he was only given 6 months, and only 4 games with the new players, no-one will know how things would of turned out next season. I still think we would of stayed up with Adams and pushed for promotion next season. I'm not blindly saying he would turn it around, I just believe managers should be given the opportunity, and I think the same about Portsmouth and Chelsea.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Why before the window, Adams got some good and great players in. They haven't been proved right as he was only given 6 months, and only 4 games with the new players, no-one will know how things would of turned out next season. I still think we would of stayed up with Adams and pushed for promotion next season. I'm not blindly saying he would turn it around, I just believe managers should be given the opportunity, and I think the same about Portsmouth and Chelsea.

Did you really think we were doing okay up the end of december? I agree I was quite pleased he was given a lot of money to spend & I thought the new players were ok. He hadn't shown any evidence up to then that he could improve results even with the new signings.
maybe a new man could.

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
Im loosing faith with him because he has failed to get a new manaager in, and no one decent will want to come after seeing that result today, He shouldn't of got rid of Wilkins and Adams was here to long

brightonhoola

Jan 21, 2009
eastbourne
u dont have a f***ing clue finking adams shud have stayed .. thats the whole reason were in this mess.. alos u forget that we beat millwall away and batterd northampton without micky adams.. we shud have neva got rid of wilkins or lined up a new manager before we sacked adams.

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Adams should never have been let back in only losers go back to the place of their greatest triumph and it seldom goes well the second time around.

Having said that when he was in he should have been sent packing a long time ago and a new manager allowed to try and fix the problems in the January window.

What I saw at Peterborough away was enough to convince me of that and said so at the time.

Now as to this no one would want to manage us where have I heard that before..... Oh yes 1996 just after we sacked Case and were loads of points adrift at the bottom of the lowest league with the fans in full blown discord with the club.

We then had several people wanting to manage us and we are in a far better position today. What we haven't got which we need is the fans getting behind not on top of the players. They wear the stripes and whether you like that or not that does mean they are on our side and they need your support, that is where the term supporter comes from.

Get behind the team and see the difference it can make.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here