Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Should Nigel Farage get a knighthood?

Jul 20, 2003
You wouldn't want me to list all the falings and associated cluster****s of the CPS now would you?

Holding certain positions gives you auto-qualification for a gong. Take the Speaker. A peerage awaits whether good, bad or indifferent. Ditto being PM (on leaving the HoC).

Personally, as a Labour voter, the last thing the party needs is a north London, Oxbridge educated, knight of the realm poshboy leading the party. A tory wearing a red tie.

1 election in 50 years producing a majority Labour government (majority of 3) .... I'm Tory Bplan doesn't count.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Ah I see. That’s a perfectly good explanation to a genuine question. Not sure why the need for the insult at the end. Must be because you’re a **** :)

My “white enclave”. Well, yes. I live on the south coast, not known for it’s gender based abortion protocol. So sort of like the rest of the country. You’re a funny sod.
Insult?You do live in a white enclave compared to the Midlands or North of the country,so not much like the "rest of the country".Perhaps if you broadened your horizons a bit,you might notice the preponderance of male schoolchildren in some areas.Nowt so blind,as they say.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Insult?You do live in a white enclave compared to the Midlands or North of the country,so not much like the "rest of the country".Perhaps if you broadened your horizons a bit,you might notice the preponderance of male schoolchildren in some areas.Nowt so blind,as they say.

Oh Jesus. You really are a paranoid little racist. I try and stay out of the Midlands. Horrible accent, shit weather, rammed full racists and fat lasses. A concrete Hell-scape. Utter toilet.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Whataboutism at it's finest. :hilton:

You came back and said 'where did I mention Law?'. Now you've realised your mistake, done a quick google search, and suddenly it is about law afterall. :facepalm:

You are really strange.How can a total lack of action be about the Law.Is English your native tongue?Perhaps you also think he did an amazing job of inaction against grooming gangs,as well?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Oh Jesus. You really are a paranoid little racist. I try and stay out of the Midlands. Horrible accent, shit weather, rammed full racists and fat lasses. A concrete Hell-scape. Utter toilet.

Learning self-control at last?You usually start throwing Facist about as well,whatever one of those is.You know the current Albion mamager is from Birmingham,I presume?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Learning self-control at last?You usually start throwing Facist about as well,whatever one of those is.You know the current Albion mamager is from Birmingham,I presume?

Solihull actually.
How does our manager being from near Birmingham make Birmingham less of a toilet?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
8B081C3E-DA4B-41A1-8081-7A3B8B35A05A.jpeg

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Surely as an ordinary man of the people and one of such integrity and conscience, the public school educated, former city banker Mr Nigel Farage would never even countenance for a moment accepting a knighthood from the establishment he was never a part of or born into and that he so despises, even if offered. :shrug:

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
At least it would make the hand in glove relationship between Tory Brexiteers and the Faragists explicit.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Imagine if the Brexit party had not been formed?..
No landslide in the EU election, The treacherous rat May would almost certainly still be in power, the largest democratic mandate in British political history would still be bouncing around the halls of Westminster. The swamp has now been drained, the anti Semitic, terrorist supporting piece of filth Corbyn has been shown the door..... and the look on the anti democratic loon Swinson’s face..It’s arise Sir Nige for Me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Imagine if the Brexit party had not been formed?..
No landslide in the EU election, The treacherous rat May would almost certainly still be in power, the largest democratic mandate in British political history would still be bouncing around the halls of Westminster. The swamp has now been drained, the anti Semitic, terrorist supporting piece of filth Corbyn has been shown the door..... and the look on the anti democratic loon Swinson’s face..It’s arise Sir Nige for Me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely. The losers still can’t take it.

That’s waaaacist! 😂

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box

Wow! Talk about making bigoted assumptions about a homogenous group of people which says so much more about the speaker than the subjects.

Truly truly an obnoxious individual aren't you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here