Votes: 21 36.2%
  • Naaaa.

Votes: 37 63.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think that some old posters are just as bad as the youngest ones.

What I guess would be best for everyone was if everyone who posted had to be the same age as London Irish and agree with him on everthing.

Either that or be prepared to have a love in with Yorkie and co.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Richie Morris said:

What I guess would be best for everyone was if everyone who posted had to be the same age as London Irish and agree with him on everthing.

All Yorkie says is age doesn't come into it. You of all people shouldn't buy into the 'love in' rubbish.

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
give it a REST. its the old ##### that post just as much SHITE as anyone else on here.

granted with half term you get a bit rubbish but nothing too harmful.

and like STEVEN says, NSP is a much nicer, friendlier and grown up place than here i can assure you!

do i SEE an nsc wank bank?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Raphael Meade said:
give it a REST. its the old ##### that post just as much SHITE as anyone else on here.

granted with half term you get a bit rubbish but nothing too harmful.

and like STEVEN says, NSP is a much nicer, friendlier and grown up place than here i can assure you!

do i SEE an nsc wank bank?
...or even a place to show artistic talent?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Richie Morris said:

Richie, my little cherub, you are beginning to sound a tad bitter and cynical. Such a shame in one so young...;)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Beach Hut said:
Yes preferably over 40s so we can talk about knitting, pipe tobacco and slippers :jester:

Well I think.....<ooops>..... dropped a stitch..... never could knit and type at the same time, ...any advice anyone?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Beach Hut said:
Yes preferably over 40s so we can talk about knitting, pipe tobacco and slippers :jester:

I am with you also

Dr Breakfast

Feb 13, 2005
Sussex innit
How would we police it?

Perhaps like in the Leisure Suit Larry games, you have to answer questions that only an over 21 would know!

Like what are Snickers really called?

and

What was the most popular show on channel 4 in the 70's? ;)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why single out the childishness of about three of the U21s who post on here? Personally, they annoy me far less than the DULLNESS of some of the older posters. At least the childish drivel is restricted to entire threads - which I just don't bother opening.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Another "how should we change NSC" thread. No, I don't agree with over 21's, but I think a lot of people do agree that something needs to be done to stop so much shite.

Maybe we should introduce an IQ test on the registration page, and if you don't achieve a set minimum, you don't join :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here