Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Mr Knight quit if Adams fails

If Adams fails should Knight quit

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I want us to go up and want Adams to get us up...but after the treatment of Dean Wilkins and if Micky Adams failed should Dick Knight fall on his sword..

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
doobe serious.

Il Duce

Sussex 'till I die
Aug 19, 2006
NW8
I think it's a fair question. I've been wholly behind DK and all he has done for the club through some of our worst times. But the treatment of Wilkins has been absolutely dire. And Adams hasn't exactly been rolling around in triumph since he left us. We had a good season last year with a good young side with a fair amount of local talent. There was also clear progress from the previous year. As DK himself knows, we are operating under severe financial constraints until Falmer comes (please God please). So to me it seemed like he has suddenly fallen into complete loopiness. If we were utterly desperate and had been relegated then maybe bringing MA back would have been a good option. This was not. DK is going mad.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I think it's a fair question. I've been wholly behind DK and all he has done for the club through some of our worst times. But the treatment of Wilkins has been absolutely dire. And Adams hasn't exactly been rolling around in triumph since he left us. We had a good season last year with a good young side with a fair amount of local talent. There was also clear progress from the previous year. As DK himself knows, we are operating under severe financial constraints until Falmer comes (please God please). So to me it seemed like he has suddenly fallen into complete loopiness. If we were utterly desperate and had been relegated then maybe bringing MA back would have been a good option. This was not. DK is going mad.

Good post, i can see us underperforming aginst where everyone thinks we may finish next year, i hope that isnt the case...we'll see..finger scrossed

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
ridiculous post. you seem to forget that other teams have preseasons, other teams sign players, other teams have a 'good' season.

what about a new post - should vulture get banned for talking worse rubbish than last year?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ridiculous post. you seem to forget that other teams have preseasons, other teams sign players, other teams have a 'good' season.

what about a new post - should vulture get banned for talking worse rubbish than last year?

what a prick you are....why should I get banned as most have said its just a question.......
Are you a mod or just a little tosser behind the keyboard:wave:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We need Dick Knight until we are settled at our new stadium. FACT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here