Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

should micky adams quit if we lose to Luton

should adams QUIT if we lose to Luton

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
sorry bg he should of been sacked ages ago...you and the others are looking at adams through glasses that other fans wore 8 years ago...adams is a busted flush

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He will never quit only be sacked.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he will see the light and we shall move on. Thankfully the team for Tuesday virtually picks itself because of injuries and players being cup tied so I would expect us to line up with a standard 4 - 4 - 2 line up with 2 front men and 2 wide men which will gain us the result we need and hopefully he will then realise that is the way forward.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
I think the intended question is whether we should get a new manager if we lose on Tuesday (as others have said, he is unlikely to go of his own volition). As one of Micky's biggest advocates, I'm sorry to say that Tuesday has to be his last chance.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We are expected to be beaten by Millwall. Luton is important for financial reasons. If we fail to get anything against Northampton, a week on Tuesday and are out of the JPT, I think the plug will be pulled then.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Dean White should be the first to go, if his input to training and team talks is anything like his interviews no wonder the performances are dire. He has not got a clue. If we had a decent coach in the club and someone who Micky Adams gelled with then maybe he would get some enthusiasm back. It is no good saying we have let in sloppy goals and then played well. Even if we did not let in the goals against Carlisle, we still would have only drawn and been in the bottom four. Get a decent coach in now before it is too late.Having said that if we lose to Luton, who even without the 30 point deduction would still be sixth from bottom of league two, Adams should go and take White with him.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
I'm ashamed that it has come to this but I actually want to see us lose on Tuesday so that DK has no excuse for keeping Adams in a job and sacks him, White and Booker. It's the only way that I can see us staying up this season.

If we get a result on Tuesday then it will be (to use Harty's expression) papering over the cracks. Dick will get his beloved publicity, standing on the Wembley turf. looking like a cross between Colonel Sanders and Larry Grayson, talking about how far the club has come and how great it is that Falmer is now being built. That's fine but what about how far we have dropped in the last few years and who wants to move into Falmer as league 2 side?

Yes I'd love to see us at Wembley. Yes I'd love to take my boy to see the Albion play at Wembley. BUT, I don't want to watch the club I love be dragged down by a manager who has lost the plot, cannot motivate the players and will take us into League 2.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He won't walk, simple as

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I dont think there is much chance of us losing on Tuesday simple because the 3 stooges will not have much to chose about the team as it virtually picks itself due to injuries and players being cup tied.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I dont think there is much chance of us losing on Tuesday simple because the 3 stooges will not have much to chose about the team as it virtually picks itself due to injuries and players being cup tied.

you would think so BG but we only drew 0-0 with them 3 weeks ago with that same policy

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
I don't want to watch the club I love be dragged down by a manager who has lost the plot, cannot motivate the players and will take us into League 2.

spot on

I was so angry at the game yesterday, i will be making the trip to Luton a and i'm not hopeful.

Adams,Booker and white have raped me of my Albio pride and belife, what have they done to the players ?

This season is a sham, I actualy cant belive the withdean crowd has held back from abusiing the dugout more.

We are sleep walking into relegation my freinds.

We Must be more Vocal in Ending this and giving ourselves a fighting chance

Adams out along with those other 2 twats, Your killing this club, go now, get lost and never come back :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

How long have you followed the Albion? I am truely shocked that you can think like that, the game is so loseable that if we win I will be shocked :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
you would think so BG but we only drew 0-0 with them 3 weeks ago with that same policy

The difference this time is that they cannot put 10 men behind the ball as they did at Withdean they have to come out and score and that will leave space at the back which I think Andrew and Forster who will be the front 2 can utilize to their advantage.

He is not the best but I hope that MA puts McLeod at least on the bench to come on and provide some crosses for Andrew, against his old club, and Forster if needed. Dont think that we had Jarrett against them in the first game either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here