Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Knight start

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Read on the bbc web site that Leon is likely to be on the bench for the QPR match and hart will play in his postion.

Is this a good idea not sure

Hart had a good game battled well and scored in the last match in only his second start.

Not sure about the link up play with mcgammon yet

Knight needs confidence two goals all season being on the bench will that be the confidence knock or inspiration.

But it does leave us options up front

leon or harty thoughts any one

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Mark McGhee said if they play two up front Knight will play, if not he won't.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Leon, especially as he turned down QPR for Us.
QPR also hate him after that excellent diving display last year.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Very much Leon - QPR have lost 5 in a row and we need to have a go at their low-on-confidence defence. Once again, Leon was excellent against Wolves, just needs to be given a chance from the start for once.

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
i think leon deserves to start. when he came on i think the first thing he did was take 3 defenders out of the game with a run and through ball. that's what we miss upfront recently, a bit of invention.
if anything i'd start leon and hart and leave mccammon on the bench to count his wages

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
difficult one before his suspension Knighty was looking well dangerous and working hard for the team and i think it is only a matter of time b4 he score's a shed load....Harty though how can you drop Harty he was my man of the match against Gillingham and played real well against wolves again he looks back to the old harty...shame we cant play both

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What's the good of offering a new contract to someone who isn't a first team regular? Would you sign it?
Yes Knight should play tomorrow if we want to keep him!

dougdeep said:
What's the good of offering a new contract to someone who isn't a first team regular? Would you sign it?
Yes Knight should play tomorrow if we want to keep him!

I'm sure MM will have told him he has a future here, and he and Leon must know he's the best striker we have.

Will he sign it? I think he will :)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
wilderabeast said:
difficult one before his suspension Knighty was looking well dangerous and working hard for the team and i think it is only a matter of time b4 he score's a shed load....Harty though how can you drop Harty he was my man of the match against Gillingham and played real well against wolves again he looks back to the old harty...shame we cant play both

he was the best player in the stoke game
id play knight even if we play one

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Leon for President

Kneon Light

Jul 24, 2003
Falkland Islands
Personally I'd play Leon in a 4-4-2 with Hart and Jones on the wings. I don't think QPR have the same quality as Wolves so there is no need to pack the midfield as we did against them.

wilderabeast

Jul 27, 2004
The Promised Land
agree with the above would like to see...

kuipers

virgo
mayo
butters
hinshlewood

jones
hart
oatway
nicholas

backgammon
knight

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Yes without any doubt. Knight will be well up for it and what could be better than him getting a couple against them. However, they know him and hate him and will do all they can to wind him up and he does not need another suspension.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here