Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should knight face the music...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
What can Dick Knight do now? Do you want him on there to be shouted at, and be told off? Besides, do you not think the BBC would be EXTREMELY cautious about who they put on? :lolol: I doubt they would want to do it live, give them a chance to bleep out any swearing that may occur!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That would be pointless because the phone in isnt or wouldnt be long enough and he would be subjected to so much abuse that the BBC would find it difficult to monitor and control.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
He won't come on until there is some good news. I would gain some respect back for the man if he just said sorry for the huge f*** ups that he has made.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
If he had any balls left he would get out in the middle at half time and explain some of his decisions this seasons.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That would not happen the only possibility of seeing him on the pitch at half time would have been had we won at Luton.

Yes thats for sure. "Good news Dick" finds a rabbit hole to hide in when things are going shit.

If he had any balls left he would get out in the middle at half time and explain some of his decisions this seasons.

Very unlikely but would be great entertainment. I also really think he is being a prick at the moment by ignoring the fans. He was out blabbering on near every month most seasons and now he is lurking in the background as the invisible negative figure.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
For fucks sake guys, this is not Bill Archer we are on about.

It seems that I'm becoming a Dick Knight apologist. ( for which. I don't apologise )

Dick has nothing to answer to, and doesn't deserve the crap he seems to be getting on here.

What he has done for OUR football club is save it from possible oblivion, put in god only knows how many years work on Falmer , for a stadium that some of us may not appreciate until years to come.

I was at Hereford 13 years ago when we did the great escape, and when he ran on the pitch afterwards to our end, his jubilation was exactly the same as all of us.

He is a true, true, true supporter of our football club, so cut him some slack.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

It seems that I'm becoming a Dick Knight apologist. ( for which. I don't apologise )

Dick has nothing to answer to, and doesn't deserve the crap he seems to be getting on here.

What he has done for OUR football club is save it from possible oblivion, put in god only knows how many years work on Falmer , for a stadium that some of us may not appreciate until years to come.

I was at Hereford 13 years ago when we did the great escape, and when he ran on the pitch afterwards to our end, his jubilation was exactly the same as all of us.

He is a true, true, true supporter of our football club, so cut him some slack.

Its always comparing with Archer that justifies Knight's f*** up though isnt it, which is just plain ridiculous. It's like comparing every German leader with Hitler and saying that although they might f*** up they could be worse.

Yes Knight is better than Archer, so what. Try comparing him to Bamber. Bamber was a fantastic chairman who gave us the best times this club has had, but in the end he stuck around a little too long, left us with player wages through the ceiling and ultimately starter the downward spiral we are still in. Good leaders realise when their time is up and step down. bad leaders cling on to power forever and end up losing all the respect they once had. I fear Dick Knight is edging towards the latter.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Its always comparing with Archer that justifies Knight's f*** up though isnt it, which is just plain ridiculous. It's like comparing every German leader with Hitler and saying that although they might f*** up they could be worse.

Yes Knight is better than Archer, so what. Try comparing him to Bamber. Bamber was a fantastic chairman who gave us the best times this club has had, but in the end he stuck around a little too long, left us with player wages through the ceiling and ultimately starter the downward spiral we are still in. Good leaders realise when their time is up and step down. bad leaders cling on to power forever and end up losing all the respect they once had. I fear Dick Knight is edging towards the latter.

We don't have to compare him with Mike Bamber, because that's not the issue.

I am comparing him with the previous chairman, that is all.

And for that oh Giraffe with the long legs, I stand.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We don't have to compare him with Mike Bamber, because that's not the issue.

I am comparing him with the previous chairman, that is all.

And for that oh Giraffe with the long legs, I stand.

Yes but Archer was an evil bastard out for his own gain. Surely to judge a football chairman properly you need to judge him against someone similar? I have no doubt of Knight's intentions, none at all. I do however, sadly, believe he is past it.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton

Correct

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yes but Archer was an evil bastard out for his own gain. Surely to judge a football chairman properly you need to judge him against someone similar? I have no doubt of Knight's intentions, none at all. I do however, sadly, believe he is past it.

In which case why don't you find someone with £3million to pay off DK for the money he has put in the club, and also ensure that same person has the wisdom of God so that he never makes any mistakes.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

No. Under Bill Archer we almost made it to the top division (I believe, though may be wrong, that would have been the premiership's first year). Whereas the highest we've got under Knight is just outside the relegation zone of the second tier.

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
No. Under Bill Archer we almost made it to the top division (I believe, though may be wrong, that would have been the premiership's first year). Whereas the highest we've got under Knight is just outside the relegation zone of the second tier.

If you think that Bill Archer is a better chairman than Dick Knight you are a f***ing ****ish bollockbraining twat of the highest order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here