Should I have smashed him?

• Yes, you should have done the ****

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No, you did the right thing, you're the better man

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

Albion Rob

Yesterday, the reason I couldn't do the match report was this:

I had to go and get a new angle on a Sun story about a Sally Army minister who had left his wife and kid to start f***ing his 21-year-old trumpet player, a reasonable girl. Now, while I think he was spot on because his wife is a munter, the Daily Express wanted me to whip things up and basically accusing him of being one step up from a kiddy fiddler.

Fine, fair enough. I sat on his doorstep all day until he came home at 4pm. I went to speak to him and he ran into his house. I rang the Express and they told me to be really aggressive and literally hammer on his door every five minutes until he cracked.

Now, if he had come to the door and said 'no comment' I could have been heading back to Eastbourne by 4.30pm, but instead this wanker refuses to answer the door. His dog is going spastic and I would imagine it really wound him up.

So imagine my horror when, at 6.30pm I knock the door (it's been going on for two hours now), he opens it and sprays me in the f***ing FACE WITH A SUPER SOAKER. I don't mind admitting I was scared as I thought it was bleach and I screamed like a girl.

But my question is, should I have BUTTED the ****, or was a right to let it ride as I had been bothering him for two hours and I maintained my professional dignity.

Your advice is appreciated.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
That is quite funny. your loucky it was just a super soaker I'd've filled it with cum and glued you in the face!

brilliant weapon of choice from the Harold Bishop worshiper :lolol:

Albion Rob

Raphael Meade said:
seeing it was just water i'd say fair play if you'd been knocking his door for hours...

no offence rob or nowt :jester:

No, no, that's fair enough, it is one of the parts of the job that makes me feel like a bastard and I wasn't expecting much sympathy from around here.

But the window licking god botherer could have just said no comment in the first place then I could have gone home.

Albion Rob

Morrisons said:
Okay.

Not that it matters, either way you were lucky the **** didn't butt YOU. I would have done.

f***ing HACKS. :****s:

I'm going to doorsstep you on my next day off and see if you go through with your HOLLOW threat.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
wait a minute..........your a f***ing newshound? your one of those ****s who does'nt leave people alone because they've done something the papers see headlines in?

Its his f***ing life, she was 21.......SO f***ing WHAT!?!

Rob as lovely as you are I demand you get a new job :lolol:

Albion Rob

CrabtreeBHA said:
wait a minute..........your a f***ing newshound? your one of those ****s who does'nt leave people alone because they've done something the papers see headlines in?

Its his f***ing life, she was 21.......SO f***ing WHAT!?!

Rob as lovely as you are I demand you get a new job :lolol:

My point entirely Crabbers, fair play to the bloke, but if he didn't want a chat then he could have just said so rather than getting aggressive.

To be honest, journalists do a f*** of a lot more good than bad. Who would keep an eye on governments? Who would report court cases of all the f***ing awful things that some ****s get up to? And at the end of the day, who the f*** would write the LIZARDS match reports?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
very true Rob, not all journalists are scum you have that point.

But as regards to banging on someones door for 2hours.....I would've got my baseball bat out :D

Albion Rob

Don't let my moral bankruptcy put you off.

As I have maintained all along, all he needed to do was tell me he had nothing to say, instead of acting like a complete BINNER.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here