Votes: 41 83.7%
  • no

Votes: 8 16.3%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Advertising your potential infidelity on a public internet messageboard...I like your style :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
chicken run said:
No but the "been there" would be f***ing brilliant anyway at my time of life beggars cant be choosers

at your time of life? presuming you'll be collecting your pension therefore in a year or so to come then I say Go For It :thumbsup:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Make her wear an Albion top. Do her from behind, and take pics using a phone camera. Post on Palace website.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
gang bang her with a few other brighton fans! All wearing your shirts and film it! :lolol:

is she fit? i need pictures to make a calculated decision!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
chicken run said:
Girl in one of our London offices came onto me at a Training day, keeps ringing me and flirting, problem is she is married to a palace fan, recons he 's a boring twat who if isnt watching that dross or playing vice city on his ps2 fucks off fishing shall i or shant I move to second base.
She`ll f*** you just like Palace did.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
You have to ask yourself whether risking your marriage in order to satisfy your lust and defile the wife of a Palace supporter for some frenzied perverse pleasure is worth it.

The answer is obviously yes. A bit of A to O action should make it all the more enjoyable, just remember to get her to brush her teeth before you kiss goodbye.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Ok texted her back this pm am in Twells wednesday she's meeting me for a drink and i have got a camera phone you lot will have to coach me on the downloads

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Fool. How would you feel if someone did your wife behind your back:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Do it in front of her husband wearing your colours :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Seriously chicken, despite all the banter here it's really not a good idea to ruin your marriage by cheating on your wife.

:tosser: x 10,000 if you do shag this bird

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
samparish said:

this comment from sam made me wonder, how many times does the average male jerk off in his life?

would it be close to the figure of 10,000 suggested by sam?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
samparish said:
Seriously chicken, despite all the banter here it's really not a good idea to ruin your marriage by cheating on your wife.

Why will it ruin my marrage, she aint gonna find out mate but thanks for the concern, I have a duty to all Albion fans if I can pull this off

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
chicken run said:
Why will it ruin my marrage, she aint gonna find out mate but thanks for the concern, I have a duty to all Albion fans if I can pull this off

Don't assume your wife won't know. Women have an intuition about this sort of thing.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here