Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should high profile games be played behind closed doors?

who said that?

dude u need to get out more and stop crying about what happened last night - its f***ing football - thats what happens.

Go to the theartre if you don't like it.

Wonder if any other football forum has the amount of nancys bleating like ours is.

Get some back bone people

No of course not ! Don't forget you thermos flask and tartan blanket on Friday will you.

:thumbsup:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
ah, so really you mean people had implied. i read those comments in a different light, not condoning or accepting (other than the brigthon till i die), but simple observation. in some countries i think its the main event.

ah, so really you mean people had implied. i read those comments in a different light, not condoning or accepting (other than the brigthon till i die), but simple observation. in some countries i think its the main event.

Fair enough. I just find the whole thing completely disgusting, and don't really understand why others don't feel the same. And yes I'm fully aware that does make me a bobblehat and thermos man!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
No.

I don't think vioence has any part in football nowadays, but why were the police not better prepared? I was chatting with mates (in Wolverhampton) yesterday about how it was going to kick off... if people in Wolverhampton expected violence, why were the London authorities so seemingly unprepared?

Out of interest (to anyone that was there) were alcohol restrictions in place? At Wolves v West Brom matches the pubs are closed in the hours before kick-off, and supermarkets are banned from selling alcohol before kick off. I'm not sure those measures would have worked for an evening kick off, but I'm curious nevertheless.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Would you want any of our games against palace played behind closed doors? Of course not, f***ing ridiculous idea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here