Should Fatpeople Be Allowed Season Tickets

SHOULD FAT PEOPLE BE ALLOWED IN GAMES?

• designate them a fat area in the ground

Votes: 18 27.7%
  • dont let them in,theres not enough room

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • sure why not let them in

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • let them in but charge them double for being fat.

Votes: 23 35.4%

• Total voters

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Im not so sure,I mean i sit next to a fat bloke+i pay the same price as he does,But he gets his seat and half mine,Justice i think not and he's always eating and spilling food on me.

Weve got a disabled section,Why not build a fat section???

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Congratualations to jason who is our first fat section season ticket holder.

:clap:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lets also create a braindead section where all hooligans get to sit. Charge them treble to get back some of the money paid out to the police to keep all of them apart because without their brainless antics we wouldn't need police at games.

These threads are silly. Do you feel people cannot go because they are fat? Women? etc etc. No it's a pain when you have a "larger" person sitting mext to you but the seats are small and should be made bigger anyway.

I think Jason is right:clap:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I disagree bwian!

I think we shouldnt police games and let every1 have it if they want it.

You in the fat section too bwian?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
byf said:
Im not so sure,I mean i sit next to a fat bloke+i pay the same price as he does,But he gets his seat and half mine,Justice i think not and he's always eating and spilling food on me.

Weve got a disabled section,Why not build a fat section???

yeah but then you only pay half price dont you!!:lolol: :jester:

btw, d'you live in lancing?

when all the yoof left after about an hour on sunday i recognised some kid i used to 'know'...

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
How about a section for gobby muppets who commentate their way through a game 'Pass it wide son pass it wide.... oh you dozy prick, useless I'd have played the square ball.....get back onside Knight no-one's going to pass to you there' Nothing more annoying than a loser sitting next to you for a season who turns up on his own and talks to himself. Put them all together and they might realise what a pain in the arse they are.

And good call about the fat people, keep them away from us normal proprtioned people. Isn't there some 25 stone wolves fan who has got his own seat that's like a sofa in the stand? I'm sure I saw it on Midlands today when I was living in those parts.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Now here's a thing, very overweight travellers (such as Mrs BHA's ex who weighs in at a mere 42 stone) do have to pay for two seats on most airlines.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
bhaexpress said:
Now here's a thing, very overweight travellers (such as Mrs BHA's ex who weighs in at a mere 42 stone) do have to pay for two seats on most airlines.

But they cost the airline double in fuel...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here