Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Dwayne be unbanned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albion Rob

This is a serious question, one which I have been thinking about for a while.

I know Dwayne was a wind-up merchant and I realise some people on here had very little regard for his tall tales, but at the end of the day he was/is an Albion fan and we have a wide cross section of support.

He was fairly eloquent and only resorted to insults in about the 60th reply as well as keeping us all amused on the quiet days.

I also feel now that his arch-nemesis BrightonBird has been removed from the equation maybe he would chill out a little bit.

I know this is a difficult subject for many bof you, but I put it to you, after his three-month (?) ban, SHOULD DWAYNE BE WELCOMED BACK INTO THE FOLD?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
wheres the Poll :dunce:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will go out on a limb. I never got any abuse from Dwayne in 4 years and found a lot of his posts interesting and well put forward. He gave it large but the guy had quite a lot of interesting things to say and was one of the more intelligent posters on NSC imho.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I've had a couple of run-ins with Dwayne in the past, resulting in the exchange of PMs to try and clear the air.

He can be a pompous arsehole but can also post some well put together, thought-provoking stuff as well. As Gareth says, he is obviously an intelligent bloke and should be able to cope with the 'banter' that goes his way. NSC is a massive pub/dressing room and the thing that makes those places tick is the ability to give and take a bit of stick.

I say let him back, but on the understanding that if it starts getting too personal, he knows the consequences.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
People can always put him on 'ignore' - I have FG on ignore and it's bliss.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Bring him back - just been readign the Gold threads and some of his insults made me laugh out loud! Get him back for shits n giggles

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Personally I think some of his stuff was priceless, and some of his claims have now passed down into NSC legend. Who could ever forget:

Dwaynes dead sister
The Versace buttons
The Land Rover
Kylies chimney sweep
The nights out with Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
The apartment in Kensington
Photo's of his best mates BMW
Photo's of his bathroom and toilet :lolol:
Photo's of his muscles
The "Roids"

...and thats just off the top of my head. His stuff would just crack me up, specially the way he'd somehow find a way to make reference to his so-called affluence and lifestyle in pretty much every post he made, no matter how irrelevent. Easy to get wound up by it, but after a while you just take it with a pinch of salt and laugh at the fella.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's ironic that I gather it was Dwayne's dig at my missis which took him over the edge. Anyway, I could care less as she wasn't bothered but frankly it's up to the mods.

Whilst Dwayne doesn't bother a lot of people others view him differently. I don't care one way or the other.

Albion Rob

I hope he is loving it, because it was very clear from the start thatb this board was the only thing that gave him any credance in life whatsoever. He is a sniper, consumed by inferiority and he was bloody hilarious. Plus his presence was the catalyst for that thing that Simster put up, Windows For Dwayne or whatever, which had me in tearss.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Never had a problem with any of his posts as they were all designed to wind up the foolish, I don't think that's a reason to ban him for so long... I say let him back in.

On another note, I've seen worse stuff on this board that I feel deserved the same punishment but nothing was done.. Looks like double standards to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here