Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Chavs be allowed to reproduce?

Should Chavs have their pockets pegged?

• Yes - lets slowly rid England of Chavs.

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • No - Its a matter of ethics.

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • No - Im the son / daughter of a chav.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Should we stop chavs reproducing?

It seems to me a lot of the problems in this country could be solved if you simply stopped stupid chavs having kids.

What does everyone think?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Dunno about Chavs Richie, but people who fail to produce fanzines on deadline should definitely be made to tie a knot in it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
my mum bought me some burberry aftershave back from dublin

bloody parents:angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Richie Morris said:
Should we stop chavs reproducing?

It seems to me a lot of the problems in this country could be solved if you simply stopped stupid chavs having kids.

What does everyone think?

hhhmmm. Hitler felt the same way.

St.George

Sep 19, 2003
BN25 1TH
this wont stop mate! :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's a bit of Catch 22 in so much as this latest generation of Chavs were born to Chavs, who in turn were born to Chavs and so on, and none of these aforementioned generations stood a chance of avoiding petty crime, burberry, etc. because they were born into a deficient family background and this will just carry on through the generations until 'pocket pegging' becomes mandatory.

On related moral questions, paedophiles are seen as the scum of society (lower than Chavs) but if a male is raped or otherwise sexually abused as a child and later turns to paedophilia (this is apparently the route to paedophile tendancies in later life for many paedos) is he really to blame for the crimes he may commit in later life? Shouldn't these people be seen as victims themselves rather than candidates for lynching, in the same way that the baseball capped, burberry clad Chav who joyrides around the finer estates of Brighton before setting the car ablaze is also a victim who needs understanding?

Last edited:

skitz

Feb 24, 2004
Cheeky Monkey said:
On related moral questions, paedophiles are seen as the scum of society (lower than Chavs) but if a male is raped or otherwise sexually abused as a child and later turns to paedophilia (this is apparently the route to paedophile tendancies in later life for many paedos) is he really to blame for the crimes he may commit in later life? Shouldn't these people be seen as victims themselves rather than candidates for lynching, in the same way that the baseball capped, burberry clad Chav who joyrides around the finer estates of Brighton before setting the car ablaze is also a victim who needs understanding?
:ohmy:

Back on the subject of chavs, I feel they only need educating. They only need a decent counsellor to sit down with them and gently explain stuff like how shit Burberry is and how the entire world does not revolve around tracksuits and viewing people with contempt and suspicion.

If they knew there was a better life, I'm sure they would take it.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe if people tried to accept them on par with themselves then they wouldn't act in a way that people find so offensive and then we wouldn't be forced into wiping out a whole sub culture of society?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Re: Re: Should Chavs be allowed to reproduce?

Yorkie said:
hhhmmm. Hitler felt the same way.

Was Hitler a chav?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Can't believe what I'm reading.

Of course they should, they have the same human and cival rights as anyone else. Just because you may, (or may not) associate Burbery caps with crime doesn't mean you can stop them reproducing!

All thugs are Chavs, but not all Chavs are thugs...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here