Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Bozza get laid?

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Bozza could easily take some money for himself, though I wouldn't say that giving Mods money is a good idea. There's loads of people out there that would do it for free, and they all volunteered to do it, so why should they be paid?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I believe a better idea for raising monies would be to have a " trade " forum. I am punting my wares on here a bit from time to time. If we had a seperate " trades " forum for people who can offer a trade or service to someone any business they receive directly from an enquiry from a NSC member which results in business for said trade thay can give back a % to NSC.

I am happy to put this forward and will give back to NSC 20% of the fee I receive from a lender if the mortgage/re mortgage competes. Bozza knows this as I have put this idea to him before.

I do not want to step on anyones toes but its good for me and good for NSC and the member is indirectly contributing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Most of them do get paid. By the boss they are supposed to be working for when they are on here.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't see why Bozza should get free nookie just for banning everyone on here...he should pay for it like everyone else has to.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I assumed this was a thread suggesting that thanks should be given to Bozza in the form of a night with a prozzie or someones wife/girlfriend?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
But should say frankly there are some real arses on here, who don't appreciate what Bozza has done and does. Why give him grief?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here