Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should Bozza get laid?

NSC generates a profit, and a handful of people put in a lot of work to keep it running, so therefore should it not operate like any other business and pay those devoted souls an income?
The thought came to me after seeing all the tomfoolery and bannings that went on over the weekend. What’s in it for the mods? By letting them draw a percentage of the profit at least they would have some sort of compensation for all the stick they get for running what is an excellent forum. It may also provide them with an incentive to do a bit more marketing as I’m sure there is potential to get revenues up, with the rest of the cash (after costs obviously) going to some Albion related cause.
Just an idea I thought I’d put up for debate, particularly as half the mods seem to be banned at the moment so they can’t bias the discussion.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Perhaps there should be a swear jar. Act like a cock and you can be unbanned for a certain amount of cash.

Fixtures

Aug 12, 2007
So far this thread is an excellent example of how the same few keep ruining perfectly good threads.

As far as the question goes, no I don't think he should get paid. It is a voluteer position and if they don't want to do it, I'm sure others would.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I should be paid as I take time and effort to give the board some on the most intelligent input in the country. The world even.

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
As someone said, it's good to incentivise on the marketing and advertising.

Welcome to Betfred.co.uk's North Stand Chat - and its Partypoker.com Big Board.

Free poker and accumulators for Bozza.

NSC generates a profit, and a handful of people put in a lot of work to keep it running, so therefore should it not operate like any other business and pay those devoted souls an income?
The thought came to me after seeing all the tomfoolery and bannings that went on over the weekend. What’s in it for the mods? By letting them draw a percentage of the profit at least they would have some sort of compensation for all the stick they get for running what is an excellent forum. It may also provide them with an incentive to do a bit more marketing as I’m sure there is potential to get revenues up, with the rest of the cash (after costs obviously) going to some Albion related cause.
Just an idea I thought I’d put up for debate, particularly as half the mods seem to be banned at the moment so they can’t bias the discussion.

It's all too weird for my liking, something dodgy. "I know what, I'll ban myself as an example to all" "oow let me join you, I'll be banned too....anyone else want to join us?" "oh yes please, spank..... I mean ...ban me!"

Do give over purlease, it doesn't add up, and smacks of something underhand or surreptitious going down.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No, he's being EYERONIC.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Like goldy and bronzey, only it's made of iron...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here